AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
AT&T Phone

AT&T Phone

Learn to set up, manage & use your AT&T Digital Phone service.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(13083)
EL52119

answering machine will not record messages

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

Old Voicemail greeting

Hello, I have read another post very similar to my situation and hope you can help. My mother has an old Bell South digital answering system Model 1184. My brother recently passed away. He was the one who originally set up the answer machine greeting. We briefly lost power and the machine defaulted

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

Closed

ringtones

changing number of ringtones

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

My corded and cordless phone say No Line

I am trying to set up my new phone and I have power to both the corded and cordless phones, but they say No Line. I have plugged the phone cable into all three different wall jacks and still nothing. I have already gotten my phone provider to set up the phone lies on my previous phones so I am no

Questions

• AT&T Phone Installation

No line

Model: EL52219 says no line. The service was temporarily disconnected but is now restored. Do I need to reset the base

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

Closed

u-verse caller id number has an extra (1) in front of the (1) that precedes the area code

SO, no way can you call the number back since it has that extra 1 in front and not the entire number because of it.  Forget about adding the number (even if you knew the last digit) to your directory since you CANNOT edit the front of a phone number - just have to rekey the entire number.I have a So

Questions

• AT&T Phone Features

Closed

Low battery display after replacing batteries at&t

Charged new batteries 16 hrs and low battery light still on.

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

AT&T BL102

I know this is going to sound weird but my cordless phone when somebody calls me, it rings continuously instead of the normal ring of a telephone. Why is it doing that! And yes when I pick it up I connect right to the person calling me no problem. But this continuous ringing is crazy!

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

Flashing battery charge light

I have the AT&T Cordless phone system CRL82212 with two remote phones. The battery charge light flashes continuously when I put the phone in to charge the battery. The charger does not charge the battery. I've reset the base by unplugging it. I've installed new batteries in the handset. Nothing

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

Can a AT&T landline be switched to a smart phone

Can a AT&T landline be switched to a smart phone. My brother has only ever had a landline.  Is there anyway he can keep his landline number and switch to a smart phone?

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(4)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.