AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
AT&T Phone

AT&T Phone

Learn to set up, manage & use your AT&T Digital Phone service.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(13083)
Switching my appointments without telling me

Att texts me that they are "confirming" my technician appointment with the wrong dates and times from what they originally confirmed. Without reason or explanation. They also keep texting and phoning me that the problem has been fixed which it hasn't. My appointment is for the 5th not the 21st. When

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

Syn248

Regarding AT&T Syn 248 with 4 extensions in an office: How do we change the number of times a phone rings before it rolls to the next desk? Also, how do we change which order the extensions ring in?  

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

att cordless phone model cl82419 call block list not avalable

when i try to see why a call i blocked came in it say call block list unavalable at this time and all numbers i blocked come through

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

loss of voice mails

I work for a CPA Office, and we talked with a salesman in early October about lowering our bill and he suggested that we go to digital phone lines. We had the copper land lines. He told us that nothing would change that we could keep our phone numbers, fax number and call forwarding. We were excited

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

New modem with different phone connection

Hi, I received a new router/modem from ATT. The old Pace model # 5268ac connected with the landline phone with no problem. The new modem Apris model # BGW210 has a different phone connection on the back and my landline male plug is too big to fit. Can I get an adapter or do I need to call for a tech

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Landline number displays

Outgoing calls caller id

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

Closed

AT&T Debit Card for refund

We received a debit card from AT&T for a refund owed to us. It's thru Northlane.com.  I tried to create an online account to transfer funds from this card to our checking account.  I did activate the card, but when I tried to go online at Login.northland.com/ATT, I keep getting error

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Credit Card Refund

DECEPTIVE!! I received a "CREDIT CARD" for my refund. in small print it said "go on line and get a paper check." After 3 websites, to activate the card ONLY and 2 phone calls I FINALLY got a person to cancel the card. If I wanted my info given to a credit card company I WILL DO IT> AT &T yo

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

Upgraded to Fiber but Still Being Billed for Landline and DSL

Hi, I hope someone can suggest how best to handle this. I had a landline phone and DSL with AT&T for many years. When my DSL went out and the tech could not fix it I upgraded to fiber. Since I was hardly using the services anymore and have difficulty hearing on the phone we decided to put the ne

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Who do I contact regarding a damaged utility pole?

Who do I contact regarding a damaged utility pole. Entergy says it belongs to ATT

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(4)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.