AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
AT&T Phone

AT&T Phone

Learn to set up, manage & use your AT&T Digital Phone service.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(13085)

Closed

Construction Engineering

I am looking for a contact to discuss in engineering for a new commercial project in Sacramento, CA. We are an electric subcontractor who will also be handling the phone conduit and need to discuss next steps.

Questions

• AT&T Phone Installation

Dead landline

The landline has not been in operation for several months. It was reported 3 mo ago & again recently. It was repaired today & the tech said that he know that the group the line was on had not been in operation for several months. Is there any possibility for a refund for more than just this

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

Closed

Changing Account from Deceased Wife's Name to Surviving Husband's Name

I have been contacting ATT multiple times to try to help my elderly father change the name on my parents' ATT bill.  My mother recently passed away and the ATT bill was in her name.  My parents (who were married for 53 years) have had ATT since they got their landline number in 1972.  I called ATT o

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

Accepted Solution

Why is getting voice line activated so difficult?

I had AT&T Fiber Gigabit internet installed a few days ago. I ordered it online and I’m happy to report that particular process was painless for me. The tech and customer service rep sent to my home for the installation were both knowledgeable and professional.  I am also in need of a h

Questions

Accepted Solution

Phone Set CL82219 2 Set with Call Blocker

It has somehow gotten to "QUIET MODE ON". No instructions on the phones to take that setting OFF!  Help please. 

Questions

• AT&T Phone Features

Closed

Lifeline for land line

Can I get assistance for home phone line?

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

Dial Tone but cannot complete calls or receive calls.

When I call my landline, it gives me "The person you are trying to reach is not accepting calls at this time." Also, when I use the landline, I do get a dial tone, but it does not complete calls.

Questions

All three of my wireless handsets - no dial tone and I get message - Unable to make call, try again.

Recently purchased ATT phone with 3 cordless handsets. They all worked initially and then one, by one they no longer work.  Each one gets no dial tone and shows the message Unable to make call, try again.  I am also not able to receive calls on any of them.  The base phone seems to b

Questions

Flags and Markings in my yard

AT&T has placed flags and markings in my yard. Charter has recently dug and buried their cable in my yard. I’m not sure if AT&T is going to redig up the yard. I need a contact number or email so I can discuss with AT&T.

Questions

AT&T Wrong Service Address On Account Website

I have called different ATT support phone lines and been in contact with at least 12 representatives but AT&T fails to correct my Service Address on the webisite and directory. I changed from DSL to Uverse November 2, with a new phone number change. My old account was fine with correct service addre

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(5)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.