AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
AT&T Phone

AT&T Phone

Learn to set up, manage & use your AT&T Digital Phone service.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(13083)

Closed

change handset names.

I just bought an at&t cordless system.  When you register the hand sets (5 in my case) all they are called is handset 1 handset2 Etc.  How do I change that to something meaningful to me.  Like location etc.. I have looked eveyrwhere I can and have found no answer and can't find a clue as to how do i

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

T Mobile subscribers receive message "The number is not in service" when placing calls to active AT&T VOIP land line phone number

I just changed with AT&T my landline from hard wire phone line to digital Voice over IP phone line. Using the same phone number, staying with AT&T.  I have received several communications from people calling my number saying they are receiving the following message "The number is not i

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

Replacement cordless phone

Will a new model replacement ATT phone work on an older model's base? PLEASE E-MAIL A RESPONSE, AS I NEVER WILL BE ABLE TO GET BACK TO THIS PAGE.. Thanks!   [email scrubbed]

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

Closed

Cordless house phone -other person can't hear me

When I dial out from my house the person I call cannot hear me I can hear them and they can tell it's connected but they cannot hear what I'm saying. When someone calls into my house, and I answer they can hear me. It's only when I dial out. Help!

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

Easement

I inherited 2 acres and found out AT&T has a continuous easement on the whole 2 acres. AT&T only uses about .25 acres for a small utility building and to keep supplies. I want to see if AT&T would be willing to renegotiate the easement to the .25 acres, which they currently use instead o

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

Accepted Solution

unavailable calls

At the hospital all day with my husband. Got home a had lot of unavailable calls , Until 4 00 in the afternoon. Deleted all of them. I have a landline not a Smart Phone. I will be at the hospital again in the morning checking on my husband and when I get home I will see how many spam calls I got. Th

Questions

• AT&T Phone Features

Closed

Construction Engineering

I am looking for a contact to discuss in engineering for a new commercial project in Sacramento, CA. We are an electric subcontractor who will also be handling the phone conduit and need to discuss next steps.

Questions

• AT&T Phone Installation

Dead landline

The landline has not been in operation for several months. It was reported 3 mo ago & again recently. It was repaired today & the tech said that he know that the group the line was on had not been in operation for several months. Is there any possibility for a refund for more than just this

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

Closed

Changing Account from Deceased Wife's Name to Surviving Husband's Name

I have been contacting ATT multiple times to try to help my elderly father change the name on my parents' ATT bill.  My mother recently passed away and the ATT bill was in her name.  My parents (who were married for 53 years) have had ATT since they got their landline number in 1972.  I called ATT o

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

Accepted Solution

Why is getting voice line activated so difficult?

I had AT&T Fiber Gigabit internet installed a few days ago. I ordered it online and I’m happy to report that particular process was painless for me. The tech and customer service rep sent to my home for the installation were both knowledgeable and professional.  I am also in need of a h

Questions

• AT&T Phone Installation

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(4)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.