AT&T Phone

AT&T Phone

Learn to set up, manage & use your AT&T Digital Phone service.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(13164)

Closed

Old Telephone pole removal

I have an old rotted ATT pole in my front yard that is a safety hazard and is infested with ants. When the pole began leaning into the street I contacted the tech support who sent a tech out however a year later the pole still stands in my front yard. I am at a loss at this time and need help with a

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

Voicemail

My voicemail started cutting off messages from callers. Is there any way I can extend the time that a caller has to leave a message?

Questions

• AT&T Phone Features

At&t line damaged outside of utility easement

We had a pole installed at our residence as part of a batting cage. During the install an underground wire was damaged. AT&T repaired the line and then sent me a demand for the repairs. I asked for clarification with the matter since the wire located 3 feet outside of the utility easement. All

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

Quitclaim needed in Virginia

I am a home builder looking to obtain a quitclaim on an easement in place for a community that needs to be quitclaimed in order for the Department of Transportation to accept the streets in their public maintenance system. I have been trying for several months to reach someone with AT&T and have

Questions

• AT&T Phone Installation

AT&T phone

Unusable. No dial tone. Electricity to them but stopped working on 11/12/22. Says "No Line" (one hard-wired, 2 cordless).

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

How to use star services on landline phone while using the router as the source.

When I try to use the star features on my phone it continously says I am not authorized to use the service ....please contact service provider. But when I try that no one can help.

Questions

• AT&T Phone Features

Failing to add a 3rd handset to DECT 6/0

Just purchased a 3rd handset for DECT 6.0 and it just sits with "Out of Range OR no power at base". I charged it for 2 hours and attempted to register on the base.  I can not get past "Out of Range OR no power at base".  I followed all of the instructions, and tried all of the forum instr

Questions

• AT&T Phone Installation

REMOVING AN EASEMENT OWNED BY SOUTHWESTERN BELL (purchased by ATT)

Hi, I was wondering if there was a department one can reach out to to remove an easement that is no longer in use. I have an easement that is land locked and cannot be accessed from any side, so I am assuming the easement was abandoned on my neighbors properties but not recorded as abandoned on mine

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

I have someone's old phone number

I have someone's old phone number and I received 100 of calls a week from people thinking I'm this realtor and I'm unable to find this person to get them to sign into the darn website and change the phone number which I think is still kind of weird also that they haven't done that themselves

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

My Landline Home Phone

I am Disabled and I am on Medicad and have just a Landline Home phone with you, in Easley, SC. Can I get a discount with you?

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

Be the first to reply

(5)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(3)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.