Everyone gets our best deals on every smartphone - Black Friday gift deals are still here!
AT&T Phone

AT&T Phone

Learn to set up, manage & use your AT&T Digital Phone service.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(13075)
transfer fund from mastercard to my bank account

transfer fund from my at&t master cards to my bank account

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

Questions about my Home Phone service request and AT&T Fiber to the Premises (FTTP)

I've been an AT&T high speed internet customer since 2006. I recently requested a home phone service change to Digital Phone from analog land line phone service. I didn't expect to receive a new router/gateway, but AT&T has notified me that I'm about to receive one. I already have an AT&

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

I'm trying to change my landline home phone number, how long will that go into effect?

As the title says, I want to change my phone number because of harassment and being threated with physical assault. If I called and made the arrangements today, how long will it be until I get the new number?

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

digital phone call protect

I would like to set up digital phone call protect on my home phone. However, I cannot see the options given in the instructions when I sign into my account. Does it only work on certain types of home phone accounts? Is that feature no longer available? Help! Darin

Questions

• AT&T Phone Features

Home Phone Wiring Disconnected By AT&T Employee for Fiber Optic Upgrade

I have bundled AT&T services including Voip home phone service. Recently my internet was upgraded to fiber optic as it just became available in my area. The tech said he needed to use all six wires in my wiring to achieve full internet speeds, but had to disconnect my home phone to do so. He als

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

el52209 expandability

can a 3rd handset be registered to an el52209 base unit?

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

Utility boxes and lease / easement

We need help with an old easement being removed and or understand more about it.  A couple smaller boxes are ground mounted here and they are old.    There is no att maintenance done here like lawn mowing or anything.    trying to understand more about it and either havin

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

is this really att site

Ive been getting billed for att long distance service for my landline [EDITED per Community Guidelines] from this website https://www.customerservice.att.com/?source=emailVNPPREDUEMMDD. it is primitive and glitchy, is it legit? and why cant i access this account through your main website where i hav

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

How can I remove an old Ameritech utility box from my yard

I have no AT&T service in my home and would like the old Ameritech utility box removed from my property. Who can I call? Been getting the run around all day on the customer service line.

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

call forwarding

Is it possible, and if so, how would I go about forwarding my AT&T landline phone number to an AT&T prepaid mobile phone?

Questions

• AT&T Phone Features

Be the first to reply

(1)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(3)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.