We Still Have Great Cyber Week Deals: Check out our $5 and under smartphone deals!
AT&T Phone

AT&T Phone

Learn to set up, manage & use your AT&T Digital Phone service.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(13078)
AT&T DL72119 Cell phone compatiblility

Will an At&T DL72119 accept or connect with iPhone SE Second Generation?

Questions

• AT&T Phone Features

AT&T Concession Home Services for a Retiree

I called 3 times yesterday and was ultimately put on hold and disconnected multiple times !! I finally got someone who submitted a ticket to a supervisor for a call back to discuss my issue.  I stayed home all day and evening waiting for the call.  I even got text messages saying someone

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

expired Northlane debit card

I closed an ATT landline account a while ago, and some time later ATT sent me the refund on my unused negative balance in the form of a Northlane.com debit card. But I didn't really pay much attention to it. But when I went to activate it, it didn't work, and then I noticed it expired, valid through

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

AT&T phone

Unusable. No dial tone. Electricity to them but stopped working on 11/12/22. Says "No Line" (one hard-wired, 2 cordless).

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

How to enable Locate Me

I need to enable Locate Me so I can have multiple phone numbers ring when my VOIP phone is called, but it's impossible to find on the website. Instructions on the website are out of date. Help!

Questions

• AT&T Phone Features

Att Remote Home Phone System Type CRL

I have a Mo CRL 32102 remote home phone unit with a couple receivers, and I want to know how to block certain in-coming phone calls. I used to have a side manual that gave me a procedure, but it has been lost. Maybe you can't do so on this phone as the manual I do have does not cover blocking number

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

Didn't order digital phone service, haven't ever used it, but I'm charged ever month for over 4 years

When we switched to DirectTV (10/18) an AT&T rep stopped by and asked if we wanted to bundle Internet and wireless to our TV service and we agreed. The Internet was supposed to be only $25 because my husband is a disabled Veteran.  The rep brought us our new cell phones the next day and we

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

Closed

Equipment

Uverse phone relayed to the bridge of a genie

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

Create 2nd voicemail box for 2nd digital phone number

We have 2 numbers on our digital voice uverse account. Both have shared the same voicemail primary user account. I need to have each number to have its own voicemail box.  I have already created a sub-account, as I understand a sub-account can have their own voicemail box. The options listed h

Questions

• AT&T Phone Features

Stop my subscription

I’m going to leave USA but I don’t know how to stop my subscription. Can someone help me please ?

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(3)

Accepted Solution

unavailable calls

At the hospital all day with my husband. Got home a had lot of unavailable calls , Until 4 00 in the afternoon. Deleted all of them. I have a landline not a Smart Phone. I will be at the hospital again in the morning checking on my husband and when I get home I will see how many spam calls I got. Th

Questions

• AT&T Phone Features

Accepted Solution

Why is getting voice line activated so difficult?

I had AT&T Fiber Gigabit internet installed a few days ago. I ordered it online and I’m happy to report that particular process was painless for me. The tech and customer service rep sent to my home for the installation were both knowledgeable and professional.  I am also in need of a h

Questions

• AT&T Phone Installation

Accepted Solution

Replacement cordless phone

Will a new model replacement ATT phone work on an older model's base? PLEASE E-MAIL A RESPONSE, AS I NEVER WILL BE ABLE TO GET BACK TO THIS PAGE.. Thanks!   [email scrubbed]

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.