Everyone gets our best deals on every smartphone - Black Friday gift deals are still here!
AT&T Mail

AT&T Mail

Learn to setup, manage and use your AT&T Mail.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(3677)
Verification code.

I am trying to access an att.com email. When I attempt to sign in through currently.com ‘s yahoo controls.. it request a verification code. It sends the code to the email I’m attempt to access. I don’t have access to the account, so I can’t give them the verification code. Conflict!

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Accessing my Yahoo calendar in Thunderbird

I managed to set up Thunderbird so that it will access my ATT/Yahoo e-mail account following the directions that I found <here>. However, I cannot figure out how to access my Yahoo calendar within Thunderbird.  Does anyone know how?  When I click on the calendar icon in Thunderbird,

Questions

• AT&T Mail Features

Customer service is trash and they won’t help me get into my email

Someone hacked my email and changed my passwords and info. I had the run around last night, was told by one supervisor to call the 8002882020 number and give them my reference number and they would immediately change my password. Was told the CS center was open until 10 pm est Called the number and

Questions

• AT&T Mail Login & Security

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Frequent login error message

I have an sbcglobal.net email account, and starting a few months ago I started receiving an error message requiring me to reset my password. I've been having to do this weekly ever since, and wonder if there's any advice out there as to the cause of this error. My wife has her own sbcglobal account,

Questions

Cannot Send a Message from My att.net Email Account

I can receive all of my att.net email messages on multiple platforms, however I cannot send, forward or reply to any email. The error message says " Your message cannot be sent because it resembles spam and/or contains only links. Please modify your message and try again." I have tried sending

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

outlook email account set up for pop INCOMING & OUTGOING

SINCE ATT & Yahoo merged, the incoming & outgoing changed. I NEED THE MOST UPDATED SERVER INFO FOR THE EMAIL ENDING @ATT.NET  & @PRODIGY.NET EMAIL RUNNING THRU YAHOO. WHAT’S LISTED ON THE ATT SITE IS NO LONGER VALID SINCE MARCH 2021.  10/10/2022 I TRIED EVERY POSSIBLE WAY,

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

LOCKED OUT security questions

@att.net I am trying to login but it said "The limit for unsuccessful sign-in attempts has been reached. Select Forgot user ID or Forgot password to restore access. Care Code: 205.2 [LU003]" I did try to reset although it is correct pass, it won't let me. Then came the security que

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cannot add att.net email to outlook 365 on computer

Help!!  I was forced to change my password because someone hacked my email account.  I changed the password and am able to get my email on my iPhone.  However, I cannot add the email account to my computer.  I use Microsoft Office 365 which is Outlook.  I deleted the original email account and am no

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

sbcglobal.net

Hello, I still use an sbcglobal.net email address which was assigned to me when AT&T "took over" Yahoo a number of years. My questions are: Is sbcglobal.net being discontinued?   Do I need to move back to Yahoo? If so, can my emails be transferred over> For how long can

Questions

Accepted Solution

SSI/SNAP recipients

How do I go about applying for the household discount for SSI/SNAP recipients???

Questions

• AT&T Mail Features

Be the first to reply

(20)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(25)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.