Everyone gets our best deals on every smartphone - Black Friday gift deals are still here!
AT&T Mail

AT&T Mail

Learn to setup, manage and use your AT&T Mail.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(3677)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I received an email saying all email addresses with sbcglobal.net domain name are being eliminated. Is this correct?

I received an email saying that the sbcglobal.net domain is going away and I soon won't be able to access my email account. Is this true?  And if so, how do I set up a new email account, what domain do I use,  and  how do I forward all my important saved email folders to the new emai

Questions

• AT&T Mail Login & Security

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

The dreaded 205 error code - Information from the AT&T Community

Learn what is going on and what need to do to secure & update your email account Update AT&T is no longer able to provide verbal password resets due to security reasons. For both free and current internet subscribers, you can reset it online. For free accounts, security questions and recov

Questions

yahoo att email account

Tried to log into my ATT yahoo email account it says sending code to the email account I'm TRYING TO GET INTO! I cannot access my email account!  I need this fixed 

Questions

Removing sbcglobal mail

I got an email saying my sbcglobal email is ending today and I need to switch email address. Is this true? If so then how do I do it? Thanks.

Questions

Updating my email account

I keep getting this message: Dear -AT&T Mail User, Your -AT&T Mail version is outdated, Failure to Upgrade to the newest AT&T Mail Basic Version.   Will result to a permanent account closure.   To upgrade click the link below and accept our new terms and conditions.  

Questions

Email settings

Have no clue where to ask this. I keep getting texts on my phone telling me to go to ufix and change mail settings for my email program. But I use a browser exclusively so what’s supposed to change?

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

No ATT signin why?

No ATT account signin why? Please enough with the reset my equiptment. It isn't a DSL problem. It is clearly an ATT security software issue problem. Fix It ..it has been going on for way to many months.

Questions

email problems with msn.com from sbcglobal.net address

the email from my sbcglobal.net account doesnt talk with an msn.com account. not getting anything I send.

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Bellsouth Email Account

So, I have a Bellsouth.net email account that I made when I was like 12 years old (over a decade ago). I still remember the login username and password! However, when I tried to log in, I receive a notification saying that my password may be compromised and that I need to reset it. I tried doing thi

Questions

Why do I have to constantly reset my password?

At least three times a month I'll try to open my email on my PC computer and it'll say I've attempted too many logins and am locked out. Never mind the fact I've only logged in once and the information was correct, and I can still access my email on my iPhone using the same login and password. 

Questions

Be the first to reply

(17)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(21)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.