AT&T Mail

AT&T Mail

Learn to setup, manage and use your AT&T Mail.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(8065)
Pop-up Put-downs

I've been getting a pop-up banner ad at the top of my Inbox section on the yahoo mail interface. This would not be a problem except that it pushes the list of e-mails down the page and then, as I go down the list trashing stuff, the banner goes away and the whole list pops up on the page. Not infreq

Questions

Not receiving email from hotel in aruba. Not in spam or junk. They receive my email I don't receive theirs.

I have an sbcglobal address. I use it both on currently.com and via outlook. It is not blocked or filtered. Added to contacts. There is no way to add to "safe senders" as some have suggested to others in the forum - the at&t/yahoo app doesn't include this setting. And the vendor says they have

Questions

Recover OLD att.net email password

I started my att.net email account in the mid-80's. I cannot find my password. I want to add my att.net account to my apple mail consolidator on a new Macbook. When I go to the my AT&T site, it wants me to use (create?) a yahoo account. Is the [email scrubbed] no longer active? From an older Macbook

Questions

sbcglobal email

I cannot send a message from the above address

Questions

Can't Reset Password: "Unable to restore access at this time"

I don't remember my password for email, and when I try to reset it, I get the following message after confirming the email address and last name: Unable to restore access at this time We don’t have the account details needed to restore access.

Questions

How to find user ID for Bellsouth.net email?

Good Morning, my bellsouth.net email does not have a user id associated with it. It's a 20 year old account and never set up a user id.   I went to set up email on my new iphone and it all went bad. I have tried every possible ID (there are not that many) and every possible password i

Questions

Criminal Activity using ATT email

My att.net email accounts were significantly compromised, leading to criminal activity. I need to cancel and delete them, and I can't find any way to do that.   I have followed all the instructions online to delete the account, but I don't have the options they refer to.  I have not

Questions

Can I lock down my Primary email address and not affect my ATT service?

I believe my primary email address has been exposed to the dark web by a third party app data breach. I continually get a notice that my ATT email settings are out of date when I just changed my password and checked my email. I would like to migrate my emails from my primary email account, so if it

Questions

email asks for cell phone to verify, but don't have cell phone

Hi, when I try to log in to email, it takes me to a page where it wants me to put in a cell phone number to be verified. The person asking the question (below) has the same issue.  I tried all the suggestions given, but could never get past the part where it wants a cell phone number. https

Questions

Sub Account Holder

Before being linked to my att email account, he had his own email address and login. He had a bvunch of emails in his account. After linking, had to change the password and this applied to my email and his email. When he logged into his email, only my emails populated.  Where sand how does he

Questions

Be the first to reply

(15)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(1)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.