Everyone gets our best deals on every smartphone - Black Friday gift deals are still here!
AT&T Mail

AT&T Mail

Learn to setup, manage and use your AT&T Mail.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(3677)
I need help resetting password for my att email

Can you send me a secure way to reset my password for my att email? I can’t login and the security questions to reset aren’t working.  I no longer am getting an option to get a code texted to my cell associated with my email, so I can’t reset it that way either.  

Questions

• AT&T Mail Login & Security

Slow setup time for AutoPay

I selected ATT as my internet provider by phone. While on the phone the agent set me up for AutoPay on 11-3. To my surprise I saw an email from ATT stating that I had a balance due on my account. Thinking the email was a mistake I called the 800 number. The agent confirmed that I was set up for Auto

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Change password for email account

Hi, I need to get in contact with someone to change my AT&T email password. I’m not affiliated with AT&T nor have an internet/cellular account with them, only an email, therefore it’s not allowing me to change my password. When I chose “reset password” on the login screen, a message prompt

Questions

Says my SPAM folder is 500 maximum listed

How do i find the spam folder list to delete some?

Questions

• AT&T Mail Features

Secure Mail Key keeps being added to my account without my permission

I keep receiving notifications that someone has added a secure mail key to my sbcglobal email address. Every few weeks now this has been happening.  Changing my password has not prevented this at all.  Please AT&T, allow people to add non-AT&T numbers for 2-factor authenticaiton f

Questions

att email keeps logging me out

at&t email keeps logging me out when i do anything else or away.  i saw the clear cache/cookies advice, but it is on all 4 devices i have. i check the 'keep me logged in' option everytime. it doesnt matter. 

Questions

Secure Mail Key Added Without My Permission

For the 2nd time now a secure mail key has been added to my AT&T email account without me initiating or requesting this to happen. I have a screencap of it but I cannot reach anyone at AT&T (I don't pay for any services - this is a free email account). Unfortunately I do still have a couple

Questions

my att.net email account.

I keep getting email notices to upgrade my att.net accoun to an app Yahoo mail, why? and I have not since I have been using this email from the begining like 30 year ago. These notices come with a "declutter my att.net account" bate to upgrade, is this a must? And just got an email notice from [emai

Questions

• AT&T Mail Features

Blocked Emails

I'm being told by certain people that emails being sent to me, from them at a specific company, are being blocked by me but these people are not listed in my security/privacy settings. I can still send them emails and they can read them but, they cannot respond to me with their emails Any ideas on

Questions

AT&T's horrible customer service!!!!

For anyone that wants to waste time, effort and emotion, be an AT&T customer and call their "customer service"!!! For months I have wasted time with AT&T trying to verify my user ID so I don't have to change my password EVERY TIME I log into my email address.  I have made over 15 calls

Questions

Be the first to reply

(20)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(25)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.