Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
AT&T Mail

AT&T Mail

Learn to setup, manage and use your AT&T Mail.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(3033)
email

apparently the care code issues are gone. is the fix permanent?

Questions

• AT&T Mail Login & Security

Sbcglobal.net Email Login

I've had my sbcglobal.net email for almost 20 years. At the beginning of September 2022 I was no longer able to sign in with my password. (I hadn't changed it.) I've tried resetting it the way ATT recommends on its site and never get to a page where I can answer security questions or anything. I've

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can't log into yahoo.com

Every time I try to log into yahoo.com email my att.net email sign in pops up?

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Can not log into or change password for my sbcglobal.net email

I have recently began receiving notices that my email login is not working, I have tried to log in using the password and have even tried to change the password when that failed, but nothing has seemed to work. When I try to change my password it asks for my email and my last name, but when I put th

Questions

lost email access

I have lost access to my @bellsouth.net email account. I have exhausted all reasonable possibilities; i.e., password reset; confirming IP/IMAP address etc.  How can I obtain access to the account?

Questions

Att.net Email Password Reset Help

I have had an "att.net" email for over a decade. About 3 weeks ago my email kicked me off and then started saying my password was incorrect. *This is a free email account, I do NOT have any att services connected to this email.* However, I have a backup email associated with my account and believe

Questions

Cancel service

Cancel service for (Edited as per community guidelines) Acct (Edited as per community guidelines) Nelda H

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

email login

I am trying to log into my email but it will not accept the password that I have always had.

Questions

Yahoo mail "required upgrade"

I have been receiving this notice about upgrading my email: On Thursday, September 29, 2022, 10:43 AM, Mail Support Upgrade <[email scrubbed]> wrote: Dear Valued AT&T member, We notice you have not Upgraded to the new version of your AT&T Mail, You are required to Upgrade your

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

account login difficulty and Care Code 205.2 {LU003}, have to reset password every day

Every time I go to login into my ATT account at www.att.net to check e-mail, I get a screen saying multiple attempts have erroneously been made to login so the password has been suspended, and it gives me a Care Code 205.2 {LU003} with the message. This happens every day.  I have called Custom

Questions

Cannot access sbc email

My husband is unable to access his sbc email account which was set up probably 20 years ago. For numerous reasons over the years including account hacking and simply forgetting his email, he changed his password.  Sometimes the new password was written down, sometimes it wasn't.  He now h

Questions

I cannot receive email from a specific email account

I am having issue receiving emails from one specific company. I was able to receive two emails last month from them and the email has been added as my contact. I also checked that it is not in the blocked email. This email is to receive a reset password link. The sender company confirmed that it is

Questions

Care Code 205.4 for att.net

I have been trying to get to my emails for att.net and keep receiving the following care code. How can I get my att.net emails? Hmm… that isn’t the ID you use for this service. Try signing in with another ID. CARE CODE: 205.4

Questions

Why does my email keep getting “There have been too many failed sign in attempts.” error code 205.2?

Keep getting “There have been too many failed sign in attempts.” error code 205.2 each time I try to log in to ATT Yahoo email account. I am entering the correct username & password so this is an erroneous error. What can be done to stop this erroneous message each time I login?? I 

Questions

sbcglobal email nightmare

Is there STILL no solution to this ongoing sbcglobal lock-out nightmare? It's gone from a year and a half of inconvenience having to get reset codes via txt every 2 weeks to now being told "NOPE, we can't txt you codes or give it to you verbally anymore. Prior to September 2022 I was at least able

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.