Everyone gets our best deals on every smartphone - Black Friday gift deals are still here!
AT&T Mail

AT&T Mail

Learn to setup, manage and use your AT&T Mail.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(3677)

Accepted Solution

Unable to sign in my sbcglobal.net email on Apple mail app

Trying to set up my sbcglobal.net email on the Apple mail app on my new Apple iphone. I go to settings/mail/yahoo email and it says re-enter my password.  When I click on that it take me to the login.yahoo.com sign in page ( says sign using your yahoo account) then has place to enter username,

Questions

• AT&T Mail Login & Security

swbell.net email address

I have 2 swbell.net email sub accounts linked to my main swbell.net email address that no longer update. The red triangles says I need to sign in again to correct. The problem is first I can not sign out of the two sub accounts to sign in again. The second issue is that when I enter either of the ad

Questions

Try accessing att.net email through email program get configuration error

I am trying to access my att.net email using Thunderbird. I am using the following configuration which I have verified with at&t tech support. For Server Settings: Server Type: POP Mail Server Server Name: inbound.att.net Port: 995 User Name [email scrubbed] Connection security: SSL/TLS Authenti

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Why is my Sent Mailbox being deleted?

My Sent Mailbox shows only the last 10 days of sent emails. This started happening about a month ago. I have not deleted any Sent emails.

Questions

"Too many attempts made " re-occurring error after first log on attempt

For the past year and recently every 2-3 days I need to contact ATT via CHAT to have them Re-sync my ATT Online Accounts for me to be able to have access to my Online ATT Account and Email account. I was told that it was a bug that had been fixed. Obviously my account wasn't included in the fix s

Questions

Consistently getting "too many unsuccessful login attempts"

I use at&t (Yahoo) on my iphone and iPad. Both work perfectly. However every single time I log into my account on chrome (latest version) on my Mac (also up to date) I get an error that prevents me from logging in. The prompt tells me that I have had too many unsuccessful login attempts, though

Questions

No Access To SBC Global Email

I have had an sbcglobal email more than 15 years that seems to no longer be working. I am currently locked out of it and going through "Forgot Your Password" is not working. It keeps telling me that there is not enough information to recover my account and gives a 205 error. I don't want to accep

Questions

ATT Email

Multiple times each week ATT email will not allow me to sign in. I am using lastpass as my password manager. When I attempt to long into ATT email it states that the password is not valid. I have to click forgot password, answer security questions create a new pass word and then allows me to log int

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

EMAIL SPAM - What You Can Do To Stop It!

Learn why you may be getting it, how to avoid it, and protect yourself Who out there loves to be inundated with unsolicited emails? This digital wasteland of mysterious messages clogging your inbox. Also known as SPAM, appropriately named after that mysterious meat-like substance that most want n

Questions

• AT&T Mail Features

Locked Out of sbcglobal.net Email

I have had an email since I was probably 10 years old (back in 2008) that seems to no longer be working. I am currently locked out of it and going through "Forgot Your Password" is not working. It keeps telling me that there is not enough information to recover my account. I don't want to accept tha

Questions

Be the first to reply

(20)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(25)

Accepted Solution

email from "[email scrubbed]" scam?

I received an email from [email scrubbed] stating: "Some of your incoming mails have been put on hold in the email server database.This was caused by a system glitch. To receive your pending mail on this accountproceed below: link: https://rekgnral0.d1t9b6b8meyol2.amplifyapp.com/?em

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I want to delete my sbcglobal email accounts. I have 2. Can anyone help? The instructions per support do not help

I am logged into my sbc email account through At&T. I have gone through all of the options and tried to follow Support details but screens and links that they tell me about don't exist. I don't have a free AT&T account. I have an old sbcglobal account. Help!

Questions

• AT&T Mail Features

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

SBCGlobal.net email randomly blocking my mail

I receive grading report emails from my daughter's online math curriculum, but my email account through AT&T/Yahoo+/SBCGlobal is randomly blocking some of them. I've checked my Junkmail folder, and they're NOT in there. I've checked my Blocked domains settings, and the sender is NOT on that list

Questions

• AT&T Mail Features

Accepted Solution

Email Name and Address does not appear correctly on sent emails

When I send out an email, it reads: Email Support (with my correct email address). It should read my name, not Email Support. I tried going into my account, but all that information is correct. I don't know how to get rid of "Email Support" so that my name will appear. What can I do?

Questions

• AT&T Mail Features

Accepted Solution

SSI/SNAP recipients

How do I go about applying for the household discount for SSI/SNAP recipients???

Questions

• AT&T Mail Features

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.