Everyone gets our best deals on every smartphone - Black Friday gift deals are still here!
AT&T Mail

AT&T Mail

Learn to setup, manage and use your AT&T Mail.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(3677)
3 weeks old yahoo email disappears

after couple of weeks my email disappears in other word if i am looking for email that was send couple of months ago impossible went to setting no use how long should or can hold the emails before being deleted manually

Questions

• AT&T Mail Login & Security

unable to login to sbcglobal.net email

For about a month now I have been unable to login to my sbcglobal.net email. It keeps making me reset my password, often multiple times per day.  I had been able to login using my iPhone but now I cannot even do that.  I've used this email for more than 20 years, EVERYTHING is connected t

Questions

Can't reset email password

I have an old bellsouth.net email account. After changing phones, I've lost access to it. When going to att.yahoo.com to log in, I try to reset password and it takes me to att.com. I try to do a forgot password. I put in the bellsouth.net email and I put in my last name. It gives me the following

Questions

How to stop currently.com redirects

I have had 2 yahoo emails for years. Last week I switched to Att Internet.  Whenever I try to log into my regular yahoo email, it redirects to a website called currently.com with AT&T.  How do I stop this? I have to go into incognito window and go to mail.yahoo.com just fine.  Al

Questions

Not receiving some emails

For some reason, when I need to reset a password at sites like Sams Club, Video School, Facebook it tells me it sent me an email to reset, but I never receive that email. I have checked ALL my email folders and it's not there.

Questions

• AT&T Mail Features

Suddenly I can’t access my att.net email.

My att.net email account has gone down. I got my last email on Thursday at 10:00 a.m. Pacific. Both my phone and my desktop computer can no longer access my email. Did something change with AT&T email? My wife’s att.net account is working fine. Checking my settings, it shows the Incoming Mail

Questions

Question regarding message about mailboxes being closed

I received the following message yesterday and saw it today. We are closing all Old Version of our Mailbox Today. "Starting F rom the 25th of November 2022, att.net customers will no longer be able to log in to their email and AT&T billi

Questions

Inbox only shows 2 months of emails

Hello, My inbox shows approximately 2 months of emails. Could I find help in retrieving many years worth of emails? I really don't know what happened for all older emails vanished. Thanks!

Questions

• AT&T Mail Features

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Getting several e mails who say they are ATT/YAHOO telling me to click on the button and update my email info. is this a hack?

Has anyone gotten any e mails supposedly from att/yahoo saying to click on box to update my info by a certain date or mY account will be deleted. I have not done this, but wondering if this is legitimate or a hack. Please advise is anyone else has gotten this or knows anything about it. Thank you

Questions

Cannot access sbcglobal.net email

Every time I try to log into my sbcglobal.net account it takes me to an Att log in screen. I then log in on that screen and then it seems like it is about to log me in and then logs out and says logout successful and takes me back to the login screen. Help!!!!

Questions

Be the first to reply

(17)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(21)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can't get my sbcglobal email set up on Outlook

Unable to setup my Outlook with my sbcglobal.net account. Do Outlook still support sbcglobal email? There is number to call to get help since AT&T ConnecTech is no more.

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Accepted Solution

email from "[email scrubbed]" scam?

I received an email from [email scrubbed] stating: "Some of your incoming mails have been put on hold in the email server database.This was caused by a system glitch. To receive your pending mail on this accountproceed below: link: https://rekgnral0.d1t9b6b8meyol2.amplifyapp.com/?em

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I want to delete my sbcglobal email accounts. I have 2. Can anyone help? The instructions per support do not help

I am logged into my sbc email account through At&T. I have gone through all of the options and tried to follow Support details but screens and links that they tell me about don't exist. I don't have a free AT&T account. I have an old sbcglobal account. Help!

Questions

• AT&T Mail Features

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

SBCGlobal.net email randomly blocking my mail

I receive grading report emails from my daughter's online math curriculum, but my email account through AT&T/Yahoo+/SBCGlobal is randomly blocking some of them. I've checked my Junkmail folder, and they're NOT in there. I've checked my Blocked domains settings, and the sender is NOT on that list

Questions

• AT&T Mail Features

Accepted Solution

Email Name and Address does not appear correctly on sent emails

When I send out an email, it reads: Email Support (with my correct email address). It should read my name, not Email Support. I tried going into my account, but all that information is correct. I don't know how to get rid of "Email Support" so that my name will appear. What can I do?

Questions

• AT&T Mail Features

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.