Everyone gets our best deals on every smartphone - Black Friday gift deals are still here!
AT&T Mail

AT&T Mail

Learn to setup, manage and use your AT&T Mail.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(3677)
Webmail error: "Message cannot be saved as Draft"

After composing an email, I'm often seeing that the message is "stuck" in the DRAFT folder with an error at the top of the screen that says: Needless to say, when this occurs, I can not send that email. The email has nothing fancy in it, no attachments, etc... just TEXT. (Edited per co

Questions

• AT&T Mail Features

Too many failed attempts

Has anyone had any progress from Att/Currently/Yahoo- with getting the dreaded "too many failed attempts" message when signing in to email- every other day or so...even though your password is correct and auto-filled. Then having to get a code or answer security questions- only to "change" your pass

Questions

• AT&T Mail Login & Security

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

CARE CODE: 205.2 [LU003]

I keep receiving CARE CODE: 205.2 [LU003] when trying to access my ATT.net email on my work desktop. It says I have tried to log in too many times.  I waited 24 hrs and still the same message.  I try "resetting" password and it asks me for my security questions.  I know these answers

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

chat

Forgot email password and need to rest it

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can't get my sbcglobal email set up on Outlook

Unable to setup my Outlook with my sbcglobal.net account. Do Outlook still support sbcglobal email? There is number to call to get help since AT&T ConnecTech is no more.

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Accessing sbcglobal.net email on my Verizon Android phone

Since last December, I have had continued problems accessing my email from my Verizon Android phone. It gets fixed, only to have problems 1 to 2 months later. I have had access on the default mail, Yahoo mail, and Gmail before. I can get into the inbox, but the last email will be April 9. I've spent

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Unable to add new email subaccount to Outlook 2019

Unable to add new email subaccount to Outlook 2019

Questions

Resetting Password for old swbell.net account

Have an older account that I cannot access. Trying reset my password and it says: Hmm… we can’t reset your password We don’t have the account details needed to complete your request. How can I get this account corrected/reset?

Questions

Pain the the rump, again, and again, and...

Periodically, I try to check my Yahoo email, and get a message telling me that my password or log in isn't correct, perhaps the day after going in and out of the account several times successfully. I try and I get a message telling me I have reached the limit for attempts. Then I go through the danc

Questions

Can't add sbcglobal email to Outlook 365

I'm having trouble adding my sbcglobal email address to Outlook 365. Whether set up through POP or IMAP, it consistently fails, even after using the mail security key from my account as the password.  Please advise.

Questions

Be the first to reply

(20)
IP Ranges

My email address is through Zoho Mail. I have configured in Microsoft Outlook.  I have been getting alot of "Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender".   Zoho said to resolve the issue, is to "contact your external provider support and get the IP ranges from which they trigger emails.&nbs

Questions

• AT&T Mail Features

Why won't ATT or even Yahoo support send me a password reset email so I can access email via website?

Why won't ATT or even Yahoo support send me a password reset email so I can access email via their mail website? Fortunately I can still access emails via Thunderbird, but who knows ho long that will last.

Questions

Locked out of email

Same as others that have posted here and I cannot get a live person to help me. My answers to the security questions don’t work.  It says wait 24 hours and try again but I get the same issue, security answers don’t match.  There’s no other way to authenticate me?  I used to get a tex

Questions

Email Server Settings

I had IMAP set but it no longer is in sync with my other email program APPLE MAIL when deleting email. APPLE MAIL was a cinch to check settings but AT&T cannot find anything when searching.

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Sbcglobal.net email

My husband has a sbcglobal.net account and was using the Yahoo app on his phone to get emails. A few months ago he got a new phone and it didn't transfer the password. He went online to reset it and it wouldn't let him. He made several calls to AT&T and yahoo and no one can help him. Really? In

Questions

Cannot remember security questions

Can’t remember security answers 🙄 Do I have to just start a hole new email account or how do I get back in???

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(25)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Bellsouth.net email not working in Apple or yahoo mail app

Last week my bellsouth.net email stopped working in Apple mail and yahoo mail app. support had me clear everything. Now email cannot be added to Apple mail app and is not reachable through yahoo mail app on my iphone

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I restore my contacts?

my contacts have disappeared and there is no access to contacts to restore. How do I restore?

Questions

• AT&T Mail Features

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

not receiving some emails.

I'm trying to receive emails from @teamviewer.com for activation of trusted devices. But I'm not receiving them. I have added @teaviewer.com to the filter. Still no luck. I have also check my spam folder and searched emails for teamviewer. Any suggestions? Thanks, JP

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Accepted Solution

subaccount secure mail key

how to create a secure mail key for an email subaccount.  Do not say " Go To" in the instructions.

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Set Up Password Recovery Options

I get emails and reminders when having to sign in via browser to Set Up Password Recovery Options. I live outside US and recovery via ATT normal means is impossible since they only accept US phone numbers. Any other way?

Questions

• AT&T Mail Features

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.