Everyone gets our best deals on every smartphone - Black Friday gift deals are still here!
AT&T Mail

AT&T Mail

Learn to setup, manage and use your AT&T Mail.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(3677)
Not found on accelerator

Can't log into my *@att.net mail on the Yahoo site. Keep getting sent to the "Not Found on Accelerator" error page. Done all the suggested fixes: Re-set the pass word Cleared the cookies and cache Tired other browsers Tired other devices Tired on different wireless account Tried on my phon

Questions

• AT&T Mail Login & Security

POP forwarding through Outlook - AT&T server all of a sudden isn't accepting my log-on credentials

Well, I've been utilizing the same email address for more years than I can remember, and aside from an occasional server (inbound.att.net) or port (995) change, my e mail (*****@prodigy.net) has continued sending and receiving e mails without interruption utilizing the same logon credentials. That

Questions

AT&T is saying I my IPs are blacklisted, but when I check they are fine

Over the past week or so suddenly anything going to an AT&T hosted email is bouncing back saying the IP is blacklisted. Here is a sample: Delivery for [email scrubbed] to [email scrubbed] has bounced. Reason: Remote host said: 553 5.3.0 alph747 DNSBL:RBL 521< x.x.x.x >_is_blocked.For assi

Questions

Sbcglobal.net email has been hacked and cannot log in

I am not able to log in to my email account and I feel that it may have been hacked. This email account is tied to everything and I need access ASAP.  I have been hacked across many sites and I need this account to change other passwords, etc.  The security question answers are also not w

Questions

Locked out of old sbcglobal.net email

Hi there, my son has an SBC global.net account that I thought was a sub account of my old sbcglobal account. He has been locked out for quite some time, and the phone number attached is not one we recognize. he has gone through the process of trying to reset the username trying to reset the pas

Questions

Email log in

I cannot log in to my email and need to change password. I have a sbcglobal.net email

Questions

Security questions

I am locked out of my att.net account, and I can’t imagine ever choosing the security questions that come up for me, so I don’t k ow the answers. Previous forum answers indicate I can get a temporary password sent to me, but I don’t see that as an option when I go to myat&t.com as directed. Hel

Questions

Email not working on my Cellphone

I have 2 email accounts with ATT.com. They both work on my desktop computer but when I try use them on my cellphone one will not work.

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

I cannot log in to my sbcglobal.net email, every time i click on the login icon from yahoo or att.

https://att-yahoo.att.net/FIM/sps/auth?SPRelayState=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.yahoo.com%2F&FedId=uuidd0e66f32-0170-177b-8b25-866bba1c62fe&PartnerId=https%3A%2F%2Flogin.yahoo.com%2Fsaml2&FedName=ATT-Yahoo Above is the link that appears every time I try to log in. At the top of the descripti

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Set Up Password Recovery Options

I get emails and reminders when having to sign in via browser to Set Up Password Recovery Options. I live outside US and recovery via ATT normal means is impossible since they only accept US phone numbers. Any other way?

Questions

• AT&T Mail Features

Be the first to reply

(20)
AT&T's horrible customer service!!!!

For anyone that wants to waste time, effort and emotion, be an AT&T customer and call their "customer service"!!! For months I have wasted time with AT&T trying to verify my user ID so I don't have to change my password EVERY TIME I log into my email address.  I have made over 15 calls

Questions

failed attempt due to wrong password provided too many times

I am having to constantly change my password due to getting this error message. I have Advast premium security and I don't save any passwords on my browser (Google Chrome) which has a hack alert system and I don't get any messages from my security system so I'm confused on what is going on.  A

Questions

forwarding, replying to mail

Receive emails but cannot do anything with them such as forward, reply, delete, etc.   Contacts are gone and I cannot open Contacts. 

Questions

• AT&T Mail Features

Error 201 on first login to webmail

I have had this problem for a very long time; it has been happening after the very first log in! last month when I eventually reached support I was told the need to reset password was because of hacking attempts on accounts.  Today (I tried the usually recommended clear cache to no avail; I di

Questions

Why do I keep getting the message on login "too many attempts" when I have not made any attempts and my log in is correct?

Every day or two I keep getting the message after one attempt with the correct login that I have made too many logins and am forced to change password. It is not me it is this crappy email!

Questions

Public Service Announcement for Password Recovery Email Received For Email

I received an email on Monday to set up my recovery options on my AT&T email accounts. I did not click on the link because I never do so in case of phishing so I logged into this forum to see if anyone had posted anything and sure enough, someone had.  So I figured out how to get into my p

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(25)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Getting several e mails who say they are ATT/YAHOO telling me to click on the button and update my email info. is this a hack?

Has anyone gotten any e mails supposedly from att/yahoo saying to click on box to update my info by a certain date or mY account will be deleted. I have not done this, but wondering if this is legitimate or a hack. Please advise is anyone else has gotten this or knows anything about it. Thank you

Questions

Accepted Solution

Unable to sign in my sbcglobal.net email on Apple mail app

Trying to set up my sbcglobal.net email on the Apple mail app on my new Apple iphone. I go to settings/mail/yahoo email and it says re-enter my password.  When I click on that it take me to the login.yahoo.com sign in page ( says sign using your yahoo account) then has place to enter username,

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Forgot email security questions

I am not able to log in toy email account, so am trying to reset my password, however I am apparently not answering my security questions properly! Help please! [email scrubbed]

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

sbcglobal email

I received an email stating I MUST LOGIN now to a link from ATT to maintain access to my account. IS THIS TRUE?

Questions

Accepted Solution

ATT.NET deliberately allowing SPAM

Why is ATT.net is deliberately allowing Spam to email clients.? For example, how many Lume Deodorant emails from various senders does it take to flag it as spam and block the email from being sent downstream to the clients. 7 emails with Lume Deodorant between 10:27and 11;15 should be discerna

Questions

• AT&T Mail Features

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.