Everyone gets our best deals on every smartphone - Black Friday gift deals are still here!
AT&T Mail

AT&T Mail

Learn to setup, manage and use your AT&T Mail.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(3677)
Wrong name appears to recipients

I was married 5 years ago and changed my name everywhere on my account. However, when I send an email, it still shows my maiden name to the recipient. This causes a lot of confusion especially when dealing with legal matters. When I pull up my profile, it has the correct name, but when anyone recei

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

My ATT Yahoo account [email scrubbed] will not open in several browsers on my Mac laptop.

My ATT Yahoo account [email scrubbed] will not open in several browsers on my Mac laptop. I have cleared all cache and cookies. Also insured current update of operating system. I am using email [email scrubbed] but need access to my ATT Yahoo account. Can you help? Thank you. 

Questions

• AT&T Mail Login & Security

Can't login because of weak password but also can't reset my password

Hello, this is my first time logging on to my sbcglobal email through att.com. When I try to login, I know my password but it says I need to create a stronger password by clicking "forgot my password." However, when I try to reset, it says it doesn't have the account details to reset my password. It

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

sbcglobal email

I received an email stating I MUST LOGIN now to a link from ATT to maintain access to my account. IS THIS TRUE?

Questions

Missing Sent Emails

Hi - I have a large gap in my bellsouth sent email. Anything send between 1/1/13 and 10/1/22 is gone. Any ideas? I have checked all folders to ensure I did not move the files. Thanks! MBF

Questions

• AT&T Mail Features

sbcglobal.net continually prompting for a wireless number when trying to login

I have seen a similar post, but none of the solutions work (currently.com, or directly). Regardless of the method I use, after typing in my user id, and password I'm directed to a page (signin.att.net....) displaying the attached. When I type in my mobile, the submit does not highlight. I'm assuming

Questions

Keep getting Yahoo e-mail login failure

I keep getting notices that I have had too many attempted sign-ins for my Yahoo e-mail, when in fact I have none. I get "The limit for unsuccessful sign-in attempts has been reached. Select Forgot user ID or Forgot password to restore access. CARE CODE: 205.2 [LU003]" at the bottom of the notice.&n

Questions

failed attempt due to wrong password provided too many times

I am having to constantly change my password due to getting this error message. I have Advast premium security and I don't save any passwords on my browser (Google Chrome) which has a hack alert system and I don't get any messages from my security system so I'm confused on what is going on.  A

Questions

Att.net email and yahoo.com email.

I still have the classic email. I have received several emails stating that I need to switch to an updated version or my account will be closed. Is this true??

Questions

• AT&T Mail Features

Att wireless

I had an entire email and password and my email disappeared and doesn’t exist anymore

Questions

Be the first to reply

(20)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(25)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.