Everyone gets our best deals on every smartphone - Black Friday gift deals are still here!
AT&T Mail

AT&T Mail

Learn to setup, manage and use your AT&T Mail.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(3677)
Password reset dialog should NOT ask for Last name!

Like so many folks here who have been hit with the "Too many failed logon attempts" issue, I've been forced to "reset" my password, sometimes several times a day, just to continue to use my sbcglobal.net mailbox. Part of that process includes being shuttled off to the "Let's reset your password" pag

Questions

• AT&T Mail Login & Security

Upcoming Email Features?

what are some of the upcoming email related features??**edited

Questions

• AT&T Mail Features

Forgot password + Security questions. How to regain access to my att.net email?

Hi everyone. My att.net email account was made more than 10 years ago when I first got at&t internet. A while ago I was forced to log out from my email and since I forgot the password I was not able to log back in, do not remember the security question answers since I made those over 10 years ag

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I want to delete my sbcglobal email accounts. I have 2. Can anyone help? The instructions per support do not help

I am logged into my sbc email account through At&T. I have gone through all of the options and tried to follow Support details but screens and links that they tell me about don't exist. I don't have a free AT&T account. I have an old sbcglobal account. Help!

Questions

• AT&T Mail Features

Can't log into my email account in the web browser

I am unable to log into my email account in the web browser. The site is sending me in loops, making me reset my password and then logging me out again.

Questions

Closed

email account - is this real?

We've gotten about 3 emails similar to this one from different YaHoo Mail personnel with different details in their identifying information. The details don't look legitimate, but they talk about cutting off our earlier emails since ATT.net has merged email services with yahoo and yahoo is taking ov

Questions

Upgrade ATT email

How do I upgrade email?

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

I would like to add my ACP benefit toward my internet bill please

I want to add my ACP benefit toward my internet bill please.

Questions

• AT&T Mail Features

Your AT&T Access ID is temporarily locked

ATT Seriously, ATT sends me an email stating that they have temporarily locked my account for unknown reason to an email account they have locked. Lets think about this. ATT is sending email informing me they have locked my account to an email account that is locked. Fortunately I tried resettin

Questions

reason: 554 Message not allowed

I have an sbcglobal.net account, lately I am unable to send meeting requests using Microsoft outlook Email. I get this message.  Can anyone help? The original message was received at Mon, 2 Nov 2020 19:54:24 -0500 from sonic307-11.consmr.mail.gq1.yahoo.com [98.137.64.35]     &nb

Questions

Be the first to reply

(17)
Upcoming Email Features?

what are some of the upcoming email related features??**edited

Questions

• AT&T Mail Features

AT&T is saying I my IPs are blacklisted, but when I check they are fine

Over the past week or so suddenly anything going to an AT&T hosted email is bouncing back saying the IP is blacklisted. Here is a sample: Delivery for [email scrubbed] to [email scrubbed] has bounced. Reason: Remote host said: 553 5.3.0 alph747 DNSBL:RBL 521< x.x.x.x >_is_blocked.For assi

Questions

Email log in

I cannot log in to my email and need to change password. I have a sbcglobal.net email

Questions

Security questions

I am locked out of my att.net account, and I can’t imagine ever choosing the security questions that come up for me, so I don’t k ow the answers. Previous forum answers indicate I can get a temporary password sent to me, but I don’t see that as an option when I go to myat&t.com as directed. Hel

Questions

I need help resetting password for my att email

Can you send me a secure way to reset my password for my att email? I can’t login and the security questions to reset aren’t working.  I no longer am getting an option to get a code texted to my cell associated with my email, so I can’t reset it that way either.  

Questions

Slow setup time for AutoPay

I selected ATT as my internet provider by phone. While on the phone the agent set me up for AutoPay on 11-3. To my surprise I saw an email from ATT stating that I had a balance due on my account. Thinking the email was a mistake I called the 800 number. The agent confirmed that I was set up for Auto

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Trending Accepted Solutions

(21)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Email to Setup Password Recovery Option for AT&T Email

Got an email asking for password recovery options for my AT&T email account - or else! I have an sbcglobal.net email account, and a yahoo.com email account.  I have no idea if this is legit or what I am supposed to do, and if this is even applicable for me.  I don't like the "or else"

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

att.net login

I've used @att.net for almost 30 years and Outlook 2003 for 20 years. Now I I can't receive mail on my desktop or phone. When I log into yahoo, currently, It loops back to the login page. there is no "not you" button on the log in page. all remedies found on google (ipconfig/flushdns, clear cookies,

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

bellsouth.net domain

I cannot sign in to my bellsouth.net email domain. I am being told my password is incorrect but I've literally had this account since 2002 (have changed the password periodically).  I am having trouble resetting the password.  Are there any steps I can follow or a live person I can have w

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Getting several e mails who say they are ATT/YAHOO telling me to click on the button and update my email info. is this a hack?

Has anyone gotten any e mails supposedly from att/yahoo saying to click on box to update my info by a certain date or mY account will be deleted. I have not done this, but wondering if this is legitimate or a hack. Please advise is anyone else has gotten this or knows anything about it. Thank you

Questions

Accepted Solution

Unable to sign in my sbcglobal.net email on Apple mail app

Trying to set up my sbcglobal.net email on the Apple mail app on my new Apple iphone. I go to settings/mail/yahoo email and it says re-enter my password.  When I click on that it take me to the login.yahoo.com sign in page ( says sign using your yahoo account) then has place to enter username,

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.