We Still Have Great Cyber Week Deals: Check out our $5 and under smartphone deals!
AT&T Internet

AT&T Internet

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Internet customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(68130)
AT&T reward- supposed to get $300?

I added fiber to an order because they were offering $300 to current wireless customers who started internet service. The only email I got was for an early termination fee reward- is that right? It was a deal in October or very early November that I signed up under.

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Retail website being blocked from AT&T customers

@ATTHelp Receiving various reports that our customers are blocked from accessing our site omied dot com (omied.com) from the AT&T network. This is occurring during a product advertising campaign for the holidays, and this indiscriminate block is putting a stain on our brand while causing us to l

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

DirecTV or Uverse for $100/mo.?

Is there a way to get internet and tv from Uverse or direcTV for $100/mo? had spectrum tv and internet* for $100 earlier this year, but am now in a non-spectrum area. *nice thing about that was unlimited data.

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

intermittent signal

signal dropping..cant order my groceries

Questions

• AT&T Internet Equipment

Accepted Solution

Payment options

Can I get an extension to pay my bill

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Does anyone have spotty internet service with DSL?

One day it works great...the other times it can't even find the network or gets bounced off.

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Lost ATT&T Wireless Connectivity to 2014 Lenovo Computer

On 11/11/22, I lost AT&T wireless connectivity to my 2014 Lenovo computer. I am able to connect wireless to the 2014 Lenovo computer using Apple mobile device Personal Hotspot. The in house AT&T Model BGW320-500 wireless is connecting to on all other 3 apple mobile devices, 2 MacBooks, an

Questions

DSL Router for VPN USE

I have no choice and have to use antiquated ATT DSL. I'm still using their Router/Modem and have two questions...  Is there a compatible modem/router that will work better and which one would I be able to configure to use a VPN?  It really stinks living where I do and can't get a faster c

Questions

Received a Balance Due email for $30.00 I paid my bill last Wednesday

Received a Balance Due email yesterday for $30.00 I paid my bill last Wednesday. I have ACP and the accounting Department Software needs to be updated.  When I log in, I have NO balance due.  The left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing at AT&T!

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Internet service

I would like to cancel my internet service. We haven’t had internet in 2 months.

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Be the first to reply

(6)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(13)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.