AT&T Internet

AT&T Internet

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Internet customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(67116)
Need Longer Data Cable for U-verse Internet Router

I need to move my router. The existing data cable is not long enough. I need a 25-foot cable. The existing cable is not standard Ethernet. It has a connector that is smaller than standard Ethernet. What is the cable type and where can I obtain a longer one? I have U-verse TV.

Questions

• AT&T Internet Equipment

Fixed Wireless Wi-Fi Range extender

I am looking for a Wi-Fi Range Extender for my 5268AC fixed internet modem. I don't get full coverage on my house. I see there are several models of Airties extenders. Will the 4970, 4920, 4921 all work? Does it have to be purchased from AT&T? I spent 40 minutes on the phone with AT&T and st

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

email password reset

want to reset email password for a sub account, not main account login.

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

Address to return equipment

I called U-Verse to cancel their service + home phone which I never used + internet service as of Jan 1st. I have repeated that 3x, written them twice, sent emails and text, each time they promise they will send the letter with the magical number and the UPS boxes so I can return the equipment but n

Questions

Damaged sidewalk during 5G fiber installation

Recently our neighborhood had 5G fiber installed. One of the neighbors have now has a trip hazard do to a displaced paver. Need to file a claim please. 

Questions

• AT&T Internet Installation

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Change Internet providers, does it effect my ATT e-mail accounts

We do not have ATT fiber in our area, there is a new Fiber provider laying the lines.If I switch providers do I lose my ATT email addresses?Thank you in advanceGreg

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Emails being refused by att.net

I have several users in my company that report any email sent to an att.net address (or a bell south address) gets bounced back as undeliverable due to att.net blocking the domain by their blacklist. in the email it says to forward the message to abuse_rbl@abuse-att.net to get the issue resolved.&n

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

Accepted Solution

Copyright infringement tutorial not working

When I click the link I go to a page not found error. How do I access the tutorial?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Internet

Hi! I recently moved to the USA, it is very important for me to install the Internet in my house, which I rent. my english is not good, it’s too difficult for me to deal with the provider.  please help  me to install  the internet.

Questions

• AT&T Internet Installation

Closed

Zero Trust security

RE: Email "Read our new report on Zero Trust security". Seriously, the best slogan you could come up with is “Zero Trust”????? We should have Zero Trust in AT&T??? As in, have zero trust in AT&T’s ability to provide security? You do realize how utterly UNAPPEALING this sounds? Good luck with

Questions

• AT&T Internet Features

wifi password

cannot remember my password and need to know it so i can reset to a new one since i have grandchildren in the house now

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

Arris BGW210-700 Modum and VPN Connection Issues with Uverse Internet

We have UVerse hi speed internet, and TV.  Using my work computer and Cisco VPN I cannot connect to work related applications or servers. BUT I can open up a hotspot on my ATT phone, connect my desktop via that wifi and can connect to all work related applications and servers.  So, as long as the at

Questions

• AT&T Internet Features

Why Doesn’t AT&T use CAPTCHA for account logins?

It is really annoying that my account is constantly locked out from brute force password guessing attacks. If AT&T used CAPTCHA this would be prevented; however every time I need to login I have to reset my password. AT&T uses CAPTCHA for these community forums, why not for account login and

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Still wasting my time

Paid my bill, got charged twice for the same payment, received email informing me I still owe the same bill, played 3 card Monte phone and chat for hours, now my bill says I owe nothing but doesn't say it was paid either and I'm still out the extra charge.

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Restore canceled service

I’ve been notified my internet service has been canceled. Service was turned off a month ago and I just now have the money to pay the bill. My question is, if I go ahead and pay the past due amount online will my service be restored automatically or do I have to contact customer service and set up n

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Not finding what you're looking for?
Get the freedom to change your mind
With no annual contract, you’re never locked in if your needs change or if you want to upgrade to a higher speed.

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.