AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
AT&T Internet

AT&T Internet

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Internet customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(68211)
Gateway on and off line Help!!

Every day my gateway goes off line and I have to restart the network. Then it comes back on line only to go off again. What is going on?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Equipment

Is internet out for anyone else in 39111?; been off since November 30, 2022 today is December 1st 2022

My internet has been off since November 30th 8:30 p.m. after the storm came through....my gateway broadband light flashing red and no internet in 3 days!! I'm upset...they sent a new gateway....it's not the problem...then they said there was an outage after I mentioned it to them....supposed to be f

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Wifi scam

Someone is getting in to my WIFI had made up a COX WIFI account and when around my home hooks in to my WIFI and phone, computers apparantely can see all my information on my phone and lap tops I see the COX WIFI every time I pull up my AT&T WIFI that COX WIFI is not protected is that how they ar

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

Please help with intermittent packet loss

Hello, I have been experiencing what I believe is packet loss and am trying to get to the bottom of it. I ran "ping 104.160.131.102 -t" (the IP of the League of Legends NA server) in a terminal to monitor my ping while I was in game. As soon as I experienced the lag, I looked over at my command pro

Questions

• AT&T Internet Features

My wifi is not connecting to my router

Hi. I have to restart my router every single evening or I can't stream on my Smart TV. Lately, when I restart my router, my wifi light doesn't come on. I also have an extender through ATT. I never know if I will have wifi or not, and if I do, it goes on and off a lot. I have been restarting router d

Questions

Past due arrangement change needed

Can I have until next week to pay the past due amount even though it's beyond my payment arrangement date?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

My website is being blocked by AT&T - it's now clean - I need it whitelisted

the website resides at: How do I get it whitelisted?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

Closed

Voices on router/modem

Sometimes I can hear voices speaking from my router/modem.  I have Uverse for my computer only (no phone).  It happens both when my computer is on or off.  It is strange, makes me think someone is here in the house.  It has happened even in the night and that really scares me.  Sometimes it is music

Questions

New Customer

Hello, I'm not sure this is where I would write a complaint, I do apologize if it's not but my phone time is over as far as I am concerned, 5 hours is enough.Who can I write? I called AT&T because our home internet went down and they no longer support AT&T sim devices only Verizon which does

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

Streaming Apps won’t open

Apps are saying Cox internet service is needed to connect to app. I have att internet service. How do I connect to att

Questions

Be the first to reply

(15)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(17)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.