Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
AT&T Internet

AT&T Internet

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Internet customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(67157)

Accepted Solution

Closed

Live chat

If this is live chat then why am I not talking to a live person instead of this group thing?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Connection

I keep getting a webpage not available message when I try to connect to my phone Wi-Fi

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

Accepted Solution

Network

How do I know or find out whether my wifi is 5g or not?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Equipment

How do I change my ATT router from 5 GHZ to 2.4 GHZ ?

I need to change my ATT router from 5 GHZ to 2.4 GHZ to program my Sensi wall thermometer

Questions

white box in my attic - what is its purpose

There is a white AT&T Power Supply and Battery Backup box that has been blinking red for years on the top there is "2wire" imprint written on it. What is this and can I unplug it? When out electricity goes out so does the land line phone and modem and tv- all AT&T.

Questions

Accepted Solution

How do I claim the$100.00 towards a computer with the EBB program?

How do I claim the$100.00 towards a computer with the EBB program? I have already been accepted into the program and I am getting the EBB discount on my prepaid AT&T cell phone account however I'm just not sure how,who or where to use this part of it. If someone could please lead the way for me

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Overloaded tower

Why would ATT overload the tower knowing it is going to affect old and new customers? This service is as bad as the DSL I had before and it costs more.  Really poor service.

Questions

• AT&T Internet Features

Closed

U-verse Bundle Bill Paid but showing unpaid since 2019 - cannot get new AT&T services!!!

I am begging for some relief here - going on since 2019!! U-verse Bundle Bill Paid but showing unpaid since 2019 - cannot get new AT&T services!!! I have confirmation payment numbers - I need to get my internet ordered and I cannot. This has been going on forever. I disputed it because I returne

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Remove old devices from smart home manager

I have several wireless devices that show under smart home manager as not connected. These are devices we no longer own or use. How do i remove the devices from the not connected list?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Features

Accepted Solution

Closed

I’ve had it with Fixed Wireless...

AT&T, This has to be the WORST (Edited as per community guidelines) idea you have every come up with. This is not the answer to fixing areas that don’t have access to high speed internet. I got this back In late 2018 and it was good, no issues whatsoever.. then in June 2019, just went downhill. High

Questions

• AT&T Internet Features

ACP?

If you are approved for this, as it states at the most a couple of days, why don't they credit your account when they get the approval for it? I sent my application at the end of May and I finally called on the 25th of July 2022, and then they applied to my internet. I never received an email from t

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Not receiving certain emails

I recently stopped being able to receive certain emails for "policy reasons". There's nothing controversial in the emails (it's a newsletter for a kitten foster program) and I was receiving them until recently. Does anyone have any ideas what happened and how to fix it?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

Pre-pay internet bill

Hi. Can I prepay the internet bill even though my internet hasn't been set up yet? They're coming to help me this weekend but it is free of charge so I know once it's running I will have to pay my $60 Internet bill. But can I pay a few days before that's due?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

TC PLus is not accepted by ATT Uverse

I an't get ATT Uverse to accept Tennis Channel Plus TC+ on my 2022 Samsung smart tv.  I couldn't get on the last TV either, also a Samsung smart TV.  I've tried the cache approach.  It is the absolute worst streaming sight on the globe.  There is no help.  It's hard enough

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Misleading Information from Customer Support

Hello, I called AT&T Tuesday morning about an internet service set-up. I was told by the agent I would receive the service by next day. I did not, I also did not receive it the day after that. Now I am on the third day without the internet service paying for a service I do not have. This is

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
Get the freedom to change your mind
With no annual contract, you’re never locked in if your needs change or if you want to upgrade to a higher speed.

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.