Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
AT&T Internet

AT&T Internet

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Internet customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(67218)

Accepted Solution

New home and can’t connect with at internet

I just moved into a new build and scheduled att to come install internet. THe house next door is still under construction and the att technician stated he was not able to set up internet because the terminal was buried under a pile of sand and probably broken which supposedly happens often. It’s now

Questions

• AT&T Internet Installation

How to prove I gave my modem to the tech that came to my house?

ATT sent me a letter saying I need to send their equipment back to them, but I gave the modem to the tech that was at my house.

Questions

• AT&T Internet Equipment

From A Newbie About Changing Their Public IP Address

Simple question, if I request AT&T to change my public IP address will/can they? I've been hammered by attacks, which is actually very unfair to me/us.  

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

How do I turn off 5ghz on router

I just purchased a wyze smart plug that only uses 2.4ghz tried to connect and it would not do anything. My router is pace 5268ac. What are the steps in turning of the 5ghz

Questions

No lights on bgw210 router

No wifi

Questions

no show at appt time and waited all day

I made appointment at 7am on 1/23/22 for a 8-12pm window. At 11am text comes thru saying tech will be late. At 1pm I called customer support and she reassured me tech was late and still coming out. It's now 5pm. No update. Wasted my whole day. Thanks AT&T you guys get paid on time every month..

Questions

Replacing fiber optic connection

Fiber optic cable came out of my ont (ran through the wall as i am in an apartment building i bought a replacement on amazon sc/apc to sc/apc — could someone walk me through how to install the replacement to get my service up again?

Questions

FIXED WIRELESS SERIOUS ISSUES

Have no fixed wireless internet since 07/07/22. Have been ran in circles on numerous phone calls. Transferred here and there. NEVER can get tech support. First they sent tech to house unable to get signal needed new antennae, new work order then second appt guy didnt even show up! 3rd appt tech from

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

new extender

I got all the way through the set up process at my gateway then when trying to place my extender, all I get during the "scan" process on my phone using the app is "we're having trouble scanning> Make sure you're on your WiFi network". I'm on my network, I've checked multiple times. Even when my p

Questions

Hooking up wifi only

My cable is about to go past what we can pay so I need to cancel cable and keep Wi-Fi but there is so may wires back there, I don't know which goes where for streaming services. I have watched YouTube videos, but it got confusing cause some of those people seemed to be as confused as me. Can someone

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Network security key

I changed our home network's name & password with the Smart Home Manager, and now I've been asked for my network security key. What is that, and where do I find it?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Fixed wireless internet

I had no or with my internet until we moved but where we moved is in the service area. All lights on my gateway are green and the tvs and computer connect to it but then it says that there is no internet connection. My laptop then reads att exterior antenna issue. I have rebooted everything and stil

Questions

self-installation appointment

I have a self-installation appointment next week, but it says I have to wait for a technician to show up from 8 am-6 pm. Why do I need to wait for a technician if it's self-installation?

Questions

BGW210 router

What will cause a variable wifi signal to 2 separate laptops. Does the router need to be replaced?  Both laptops are across the room (no more than 20 ft away).  The laptops also seem to drop the signal totally occasionally.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Autopay

How do I change the date of the Autopay on my account?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Not finding what you're looking for?
Get the freedom to change your mind
With no annual contract, you’re never locked in if your needs change or if you want to upgrade to a higher speed.

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.