Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
AT&T Internet

AT&T Internet

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Internet customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(67173)

Closed

AT&T U verse WiFi

WiFi not working

Questions

• AT&T Internet Equipment

Unfinished work

I live in the Flowers Plantation, @Forrest subdivision in Clayton NC where an ATT construction team installed fiber optics access points to the community last week. They seed to finish cleaning everything up except for the access point in front of my house. Please let me know who can take care of th

Questions

• AT&T Internet Installation

Accepted Solution

How can I change a 5GHz network t a 2.4GHz network so my baby monitor will work?

Hi, We have two wifi networks here at the house and both are apparently 5GHz networks. We also have a mesh network of hubs all over the place (my partner set them up). The baby monitor we just got only works on a 2.4GHz network. Is there ant way to change one of these to a 2.4GHz network?

Questions

terrible internet connection

Ive been calling att since I got the fixed wireless service since that is the only option where i live and since they no longer offer DSL. The only thing they seem to do is compensate with money, I dont care about the money i just need a decent internet service so i can finish school work and game.

Questions

Router not working

My router is getting power but no lights on the front.

Questions

Internet 50 Bill

Just checked my bill for this month. I have internet 50 and it's usually $85/month. Now it's saying it's $91.00 not including any extra fees. I've scoured my email to see if I've gotten a notification about a price increase and there is none. I know $6 isn't that much to some but every dollar counts

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Rock Space WiFi extender to uverse

I’m looking for instructions to connect a rock space extender to uverse. Will the uverse wireless box connect via the extender?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Locating an ATT Gateway modem temporarily to a building 200 feet away

So my problem is this. I need to move my Gateway modem to a garage 200 feet away temporarily so my dear spouse can get internet until new lines are installed some 30 days from now. I was wondering if I could buy a 200' pre-made cat5e cable with RJ45 plugs and adapters to RJ11 plugs on both ends. The

Questions

New home and can’t connect with at internet

I just moved into a new build and scheduled att to come install internet. THe house next door is still under construction and the att technician stated he was not able to set up internet because the terminal was buried under a pile of sand and probably broken which supposedly happens often. It’s now

Questions

• AT&T Internet Installation

My site is being blocked with message: "Spam page blocked for your protection"

My website [EDITED per Community Guidelines] Is there a way to tell why the site is being blocked? Are there any ways to mitigate this? Thanks, - Mark

Questions

• AT&T Internet Features

accessing ATT account online

Every time I try to sign into ATT, even from a button in an email, I reach the page before "login" where I used to submit user name, password etc. and the process stops(freezes). ATT/DirecTV customer service can't figure it out!

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Can't remove or hide old, inactive AT&T Internet account

In AT&T's help articles, they list that it's not possible. I don't understand why. I'd love the ability to at least hide an old, inactive account. This is standard from major banks and other digital platforms. Yes, it's not the end of the world and ultimately a very first-world problem, but it's

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Can AT&T support fix the AT&T anti virus plus link?

You can improve your site by correcting the link to install AT&T Anti virus plus powered by McAfee; both solution articles, explore AT&T antivirus plus 'Get it' button and install antivirus plus 'AT&T antivirus plus' link do not work. Instead of AT&T correcting their site, AT&T s

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

How do I delete/deactivate an sbcglobal.net email account?

I have an old (15 years +) sbcglobal email account that only gets spam these days and I've long since been using a different email service as my primary. I want to delete the sbcglobal account because it was part of a data breach not too long ago and even after changing the password, I don't trust i

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Accessing a blocked website

I'm trying to access a website I know is safe. ATT blocked it and told me to add the address to my Exceptions Page....I've been looking for over an hour and cannot find the Exceptions Page...when I ask on chat or search, it gives me contract language or help with email.....this is a website....HELP

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

Not finding what you're looking for?
Get the freedom to change your mind
With no annual contract, you’re never locked in if your needs change or if you want to upgrade to a higher speed.

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.