Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
AT&T Internet

AT&T Internet

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Internet customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(67157)
Modem keeps flashing all 3 lights

Internet dropped around 3:30 this morning with the Phone line. It was flashing red nonstop while the Power and Broadband lights flashed green. It will turn off then back on but flashing the same thing over and over again. I have done everything to restart the modem that I have found on the troublesh

Questions

• AT&T Internet Equipment

Fixed Wireless keeps dropping

Technician has been out to my house twice, he replaced my antenna, they keep saying that they are putting in tickets for my tower. This has been going on for months and yet nothing has fixed this. When they did away with DSL, they said Uverse was coming, Uverse is available for on the subdivision ne

Questions

AT&T Internet (fiber) Self Install - worth the headache?

Hi, My address was previously serviced by AT&T fiber. And the previous tenant has left the ONT still on the garage wall. (with the PON light a solid green and no other lights on/blinking). I am wondering if its a good idea to try the self install to get an additional $50 from AT&T or to g

Questions

• AT&T Internet Installation

Should I be concerned that ATTs fiber equipment isn’t going to fulfill my needs? - given they force you to use it

I currently have spectrum 100 mbsp plan. I was getting ready to upgrade my modem and router (it’s an older 802.11n combo model and does not provide service much past my (Edited per community guidelines) living room). I have a 1500 sq ft place but it’s very long and rectangular floor plan. It’s like

Questions

Wifi upgrade gone wrong

Last week I decided to upgrade my wifi from 1000 mbps to 2000mbps. AT&T let us know that this would require installation of a new modem.  We scheduled the appointment for the following week on Monday (8/8/2022).  The technician arrived and was unable to install the new modem.  He

Questions

Closed

Blacklist Removal

None of the online tools for self removal are working, can you please help remove this IP? 68.67.245.111Can you please remove me as well. here is the message We are not on any global blacklistalpd682.prodigy.net gave this error:alpd682 DNSBL:ATTRBL 521< 68.67.245.111 >_is_blocked.For assistance forw

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

BGW320 flashing red light

Just seeing if anyone has any further information that could help with my internet issues. My BGW320 gateway is slow flashing red, I’ve tried all simple resets, checked cord connections, checked for updates, and have even tried factory reset. I have an appointment with a technician but it will be da

Questions

Fixed Wireless Internet Outage for 3 Months With No Solution

I have been very happy with my ATT Fixed Wireless for several years, but in early May 2022, my internet went out and no one on the main customer service or technical service lines will help me. I have even asked to have a repair person sent to my home but they refuse.  The standard answer I ge

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Accepted Solution

Going from Spectrum Modem to ATT Internet 50 Gateway - DHCP/Router Question

Hi, I've searched related themes but am not particularly savvy to understand the discussions. When I originally had Uverse and switched to Spectrum I went from an all-in-one residential gateway (RG) to a modem-only device.  At the time I had never used a main router and didn't even really t

Questions

Closed

AT&T U verse WiFi

WiFi not working

Questions

Unfinished work

I live in the Flowers Plantation, @Forrest subdivision in Clayton NC where an ATT construction team installed fiber optics access points to the community last week. They seed to finish cleaning everything up except for the access point in front of my house. Please let me know who can take care of th

Questions

Accepted Solution

How can I change a 5GHz network t a 2.4GHz network so my baby monitor will work?

Hi, We have two wifi networks here at the house and both are apparently 5GHz networks. We also have a mesh network of hubs all over the place (my partner set them up). The baby monitor we just got only works on a 2.4GHz network. Is there ant way to change one of these to a 2.4GHz network?

Questions

terrible internet connection

Ive been calling att since I got the fixed wireless service since that is the only option where i live and since they no longer offer DSL. The only thing they seem to do is compensate with money, I dont care about the money i just need a decent internet service so i can finish school work and game.

Questions

Router not working

My router is getting power but no lights on the front.

Questions

Internet 50 Bill

Just checked my bill for this month. I have internet 50 and it's usually $85/month. Now it's saying it's $91.00 not including any extra fees. I've scoured my email to see if I've gotten a notification about a price increase and there is none. I know $6 isn't that much to some but every dollar counts

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Not finding what you're looking for?
Get the freedom to change your mind
With no annual contract, you’re never locked in if your needs change or if you want to upgrade to a higher speed.

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.