AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
AT&T Internet

AT&T Internet

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Internet customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(68203)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Accessing a blocked website

I'm trying to access a website I know is safe. ATT blocked it and told me to add the address to my Exceptions Page....I've been looking for over an hour and cannot find the Exceptions Page...when I ask on chat or search, it gives me contract language or help with email.....this is a website....HELP

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

Accidentally entered email incorrectly when ordering service online

So I cannot get the email to create my account and ID and I can't seem to find any help in how to fix it. Please help!

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Internet installation date

Hello. I originally made my installation date for November 23, 2022 but changed it to November 26, 2022. I would like to change that installation date back to November 23, 2022. Would someone be able to help me change that date? Thank you. 

Questions

• AT&T Internet Installation

Sucky ATT Customer Service Experience

Trying to get internet installed is a new residence. I have a previous prepaid wireless account but the phone number is no longer active. 1. Managed to log into my account and place an order for a new internet installation. However, when I tried to look at my account or profile, got a message you

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

fixed wireless router

when is At&T going to replace the 5268AC model broadband with a newer better router?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Closed

Care code 201

I'm an trying to connect Direct tv with roku. I used the wrong ID at first and when I realized what I had done and tried to use the right ID I got locked out and was given this care code 201.  I'm not sure what to to next.

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Internet

Good Evening, have your Internet Service and am having dificulty connecting with my new iphone, assistance please, Thank You, K Sarazin

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

UVerse service

Have had constant issues for over 6 months ATT solution send a new modem every time. Had a repair tech out two days ago who you guessed it replaced the modem again and now have no service once again only to be told I have to wait another two days without service for their tech to come try and fix th

Questions

• AT&T Internet Equipment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

HOW TO INSTALL VPN

How to install Nord VPN on my Pace 5268ac router? Please provide instructions. Thank you.

Questions

• AT&T Internet Equipment

Internet has been down for a week.

They don't have an answer as to when it will be fixed. Only answer I keep getting is, they are switching to fiber Optic which has been their go to answer for the past 2 years. There's no trucks nowhere in the area where the outage is at. I have drove all over the place looking for field trucks and n

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Be the first to reply

(12)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(9)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.