AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
AT&T Internet

AT&T Internet

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Internet customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(68208)
App stuck can't be closed

Once I clicked iTune app then close it suddenly on middle screen window appear on top it reads like this " update numbers Download now , download over wifi when available " I chose download now again over wifi then cancel no matter what I click no response  Stuck there ,still un solved 

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

How to return dsl modem

Recently canceled my dsl internet. I was told to take it to an UPS store and they would ship it. The problem is, the closest store is 1.5 hours (90 miles) in another town. Is it possible to get a return label and I will package it up and get it to drop site?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Equipment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How does BGW320-505 do NAT address mapping

My router is BGW320-505, I should have IPv4 public static ip address. I want to make the server of the local area network accessible through the public network, how to set it up.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I have 65$ credit in my account, how do I make a payment

Trying to use credit from my account to pay the bill

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

AT&T scammer or just legit bad service?

Our neighborhood had a guy going around saying he was with AT&T claiming our neighbors were switching their plan. Highly doubt this Hispanic guy knows fluent Vietnamese cuz my neighbors don’t know English well but their kids do. Not sure if he was a scammer. Heard from some neighbors he was real

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Auto Pay Collections

I have an outstanding bill for equipment that is in collections and I would like to make minimum weekly payments.

Questions

Signing in

I don't think I remember my account info or if I even created an account but either way it won't allow me to sign in That isn't my only problem.  I also have a problem with not receiving my gift card of 150$ like I was promised just to receive the service and I got approved and I am probably

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Packet loss on Twilio only

We use a cloud ACD provider and they use Twilio as a voice provider. We are finding that all of our Agents who have AT&T Fiber at home can not take calls consistently. We installed PingPlotter on their machines and are running three traces.  One trace is to a local server, one trace is to

Questions

• AT&T Internet Features

Buying internet through a representative

I ordered service with an account rep back in October. They said I needed to pay a down payment of $100 but it would go towards my future bills.  I gave him my card information over the phone.  I got charged my first month.  Do out of office representatives place online orders for cl

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

AT&T Antivirus Plus still not available. Will it ever be?

This issue has been going on for years now. When you try to download AT&T Antivirus Plus, you inevitably get an error message - "Error: An error has occurred. Please try again later. If the problem persists contact customer support." Really the only error that has occurred is trusting AT&a

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

Be the first to reply

(21)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(23)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.