Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
AT&T Internet

AT&T Internet

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Internet customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(67654)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I need help and I don't know what to do

AT&T doesn't care about customers. I have been trying for MONTHS to change the email address on my account, since they entered it wrong and I can't get into my account to pay my bills. But each time I call and they claim to have changed it, it's still wrong. So I can't get into my account to pay

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Could my internet issues be a bad Motorola NVG589 Modem?

Hi, I've come to realize that my home issues with the internet could be a bad Motorola NVG589 Modem. The reason I say this, every few hours online, I get the browser window saying "more information is needed' and it is the ATT modem front page saying "no internet connection" so i check the modem led

Questions

• AT&T Internet Equipment

Is this a legitimate email from yahoo telling me I need to upgrade my email?

Is this a legitimate email and do I need to upgrade? Or is this a scam?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Internet outage and no real answers

My internet went out 10 days ago. That day we scheduled a home repair for 3 days later, no one showed.  When I called to ask why no one showed up, I was told it was an outage in the area and no need for a home repair, it should be fixed within 24 hours.  That was 7 days ago.  I have

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

ATT agent stole my CC info and used to pay for someone's account

On 7/14/22 around 4pm my friend called AT&T to set up internet service. The representative we got that day was extremely disrespectful to our accents and started talking super fast and was talking half normal, half unrecognizable English, which she did on purpose, as we asked her several ti

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Fed Up With Login Passthrough That Never Completes

Re: Following login authentication, the page "https://www.att.com/my/#/passthrough/overview" loops forever or logs others out while displaying "Please give us a moment. We're almost there!" Am seeing this same issue reported by many other customers over the past several months since the big update o

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

I cannot ping any device in my network

I have the ARRIS BGW210-700.I cannot ping internal IP's. I can ping the modem/router's address 192.168.1.254. From any device on my network I cannot ping any other device on the network. And I cannot ping google.com either. I have gone Firewall / Advanced Firewall and set all the ICMP blocking to "O

Questions

• AT&T Internet Features

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fraudulent AT&T Emails - How To Recognize and Report Them

Nowadays, we have to be careful how we share how information. Everyday scammers are attempting to get that information. They can call, they can send letters, and they can even send emails. Did you get an email and not sure of the legitimacy of it? Does it sound too good to be true? Learn what to loo

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

BGW210-700 - Modem suddenly flashing all three LEDs on front Panel, Internet Still works?

Hello, I have an Arris BGW210-700 Gateway that I noticed this morning has all three LEDs on it flashing. Power, Broadband, and Phone. The Power and Broadband LEDs are flashing Green and the Phone is Flash Red, all three are flashing at the same time several times a second. I have already po

Questions

• AT&T Internet Equipment

Cannot Access Copyright Infringement Tutorial

I cannot access the Copyright Infringement Tutorial. I have tried all the solutions that was suggested in these AT&T forums that was posted in the last few years, which are: Clearing Cache Clearing Cookies Resetting password Trying different browsers Trying different devices T

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Not my account

I have an account in collection that was opened on March 11 2020. It's not my account, but it's in my name. What can I do?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Blocked Website - Can't Make An Exception

I keep getting the "Phishing page blocked for your protection" page when I try to access a safe website that I own and control. ***I know how to go into the Message Center, find the relevant message, and scroll down and add the website as an exception. But I can't... There is no message regard

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

Locked out of my account because of "let's make sure it's you" page

Hello everyone, So I've got more than 20 devices with ATT (business account) and I've been locked out because of this page for month. ATT agent who I call keep opening and closing tickets without resolution. The issue is that the system changed the way it sends the 2FA code. Previousley I could ch

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Can't change bililng address

Primary account holder & trying to change address on web browser. Need to update my billing address because I have credit in my account but have already moved homes. I want to make sure the credit is sent to my current address. I've already canceled my plan as well. I know where and how to chang

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Intermittent wi fi

Keeps losing wi fi connection

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

Not finding what you're looking for?
Get the freedom to change your mind
With no annual contract, you’re never locked in if your needs change or if you want to upgrade to a higher speed.

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.