Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
AT&T Internet

AT&T Internet

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Internet customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(67710)
Why does the AT&T Speed Test ALWAYS show significantly more bandwidth than any other test, and why does my bandwidth drop to 15 vs 300?

I have the 300 Mbps fiber plan. Routinely during the day, I have trouble with web meetings. I check the speed using Ookla, or MeasurementLab, or Speakeasy.net.. I get a reading of 10 to 15 Mbps for the download, with the upload being 270 or so on average. If I do this 2-3 times in a row, magical

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Can I change mesh link SSID/network name?

I spent hours trying to set up a new network with my ATT router's SSID. Only when I added an"-1" to the SSID would it work. Will that mess me up with ATT? I set up the router as Passthrough and turned off the 2.4 and 5 antennas. See attached settings. Oddly the TV seems to work on the

Questions

• AT&T Internet Equipment

Hardwire connection needed downstairs

My wife's job require she have a hardwire connection to work from. We don't have one downstairs and need one for her to do her work. We have one upstairs but wondered how hard it would be to connect one to an outlet downstairs.

Questions

Mesh router for use with AT&T fiber router gateway

I need to connect my IP phone to a satellite unit of a mesh router using my AT&T fiber internet. But, my router is on the first floor and my office on the 2nd floor.  I was told a mesh router is the answer?  Is the TP-Link X55 overkill for my needs?  I just need to plug my phone

Questions

Guest Wifi, did not give perission

Guest WiFi connection showing on our Wired Cable devices in our Smart Home Manager, have not given permission and unable to change

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Closed

I need to have phone lines moved for construction

I need phone lines moved for construction. You have run phone lines across a property that is not in your right of way. I need these removed immediately. I have been trying to get these moved for a year now.

Questions

Epson Push to Scan not working

I have an Epson ET-2850 Printer/ Scanner. My printer does not recognize my laptop, as it once did prior to the Windows 11 upgrade. 

Questions

Closed

Relocate Data Lines

I have a construction site where I need to relocate underground data lines. Whats the process?

Questions

Gateway all green, still no connection

All the lights are solid green, none flashing on the gateway. have unplugged twice, about 5 minutes each time with no power and no network cables inserted. just goes back to all solid green lights. thanks

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

No default gateway how do I fix this

I cannot connect via wi-if and when i looked in CMD Promotion it says I don’t have a default gateway

Questions

Moving up internet activation date?

Placed my order for self install last Friday 9/16. Received my router yesterday 9/20. Upon installing attempted to activate my equipment in the SHM app only to discover that my device activation date was 12/31/2037. Called AT&T, was on the phone with tech support for 45+ minutes only to be told

Questions

• AT&T Internet Installation

connection interrupted

window says "connection was interrupted" a network change was detected, ERR network changed. Any ideas?

Questions

Accepted Solution

How do I file a formal complaint with AT&T?

I have had issues with AT&T for 2 weeks now and every time they try to transfer me to somebody else, I get disconnected. This has happened 4 times in the last week.  My service was out for 6 days because of their error and they only wanted to give me 4 days credit.  Finally got to som

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Closed

Not getting anywhere near the speed we are paying for

I usually average 290-330 upload and download, with 3-9 ping. I use speedtest.net to get my results. Over the last 3 days I have been getting an average on 2-6 download and 1-3 upload. I cannot do anything with these speeds. My mom, (who owns the acc), my brother, and me all need to use it for schoo

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

FIXED WIRELESS SERIOUS ISSUES

Have no fixed wireless internet since 07/07/22. Have been ran in circles on numerous phone calls. Transferred here and there. NEVER can get tech support. First they sent tech to house unable to get signal needed new antennae, new work order then second appt guy didnt even show up! 3rd appt tech from

Questions

• AT&T Internet Installation

Not finding what you're looking for?
Get the freedom to change your mind
With no annual contract, you’re never locked in if your needs change or if you want to upgrade to a higher speed.

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.