Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
AT&T Internet

AT&T Internet

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Internet customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(67667)
Internet

My arris modem has power and everything is connected except for the “online” light which hasn’t been working despite all of the trouble shooting stuff I have attempted which haven’t fixed my problem at all

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Pricing

Good afternoon, When the salesman, Dan (dealer 68084), came to our house to tell us about at&t, he said he could bundle internet and phone plan to 70 dollars a month. When another man came to confirm pricing before the installation team came, he was saying it was going to be 135 dollars a month. So

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

HBO Max

I've been unable to login to HBO Max after consolidating my logins. I cancelled my DirecTV service which had HBO Max, but I still have Internet 1000 which includes HBO Max as well.  When I login it says my subscription has expired.  I've followed all of the troubleshooting options I've se

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

My wifi is completely out of whack

Hello, so my internet has been messing up recently and I have no idea what to do I have restarted, reset, changed the password, and everything  I have to sign in to my wifi everytime it connects to my phone and when I sign in, it says login is untrusted and it doesn't let me on some sites be

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

broken water line

9-19-2022 ATT has a contractor (J&B Contractors LLC) working on underground lines along my street. The last week of August they were working and I suddenly found out I had no water.  I went outside and they told me they broke my water line and were in the process of fixing it.  On Au

Questions

• AT&T Internet Installation

Att fixed wireless

For the first 3 months my internet was amazing. Fixed wireless became the best internet in my area. I am now on an overloaded tower, this is affecting my cell phone and internet. I have many techs come out and tell me there is nothing they can do. Why did AT&T sell me out of service and can not

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Can't Cancel service

What other options do I have to cancel service. I have called multiple times a day and calls are getting disconnected. Even was disconnected mid sentence.

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

fixed wireless internet gateway software question

On the gateway software, Home section under gateway status. It says the "Authentication Type" is disabled. Is this what it should be? if not, how do I fix? Thanks. Oh, I have everything just the way it was installed, security & passwords are what they are on the side of the gateway. Thanks!

Questions

• AT&T Internet Equipment

nighthawk mr5100 keeps dropping speeds

setup: nighthawk mr5100 connected to nighthawk mr60 mesh wifi router as extender first 6month to a year everything worked flawlessly. getting speeds over 100mbps.  present day it constantly drops to 1mbps and I have to reset the mr5100 atleast 2x a day to reset the speeds. same thing

Questions

• AT&T Internet Features

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Using Ooma VoIP device on new mesh network on BGW320-505

I am switching to a TP-Link mesh network. Currently I have the Ooma device plugged into one of the ethernet ports on the BGW320-505 router. I assume I do not need to change anything?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Equipment

privacy violations; bad behavior; subcontractors

The following, in part, was sent to my City Council, Mayor, and Zoning Officers, along with regional managers for Star Construction, an AT&T subcontractor. **WE ARE NOT AT&T CUSTOMERS** On Thursday, September 8, I discovered industrial equipment on my lawn in Centerville, OH. 

Questions

Problems with wifi going in and out up to 10x a day

We've had this issue since MAY of this year. The wifi will go out for a minute or two several times a day and it's extremely annoying. They have sent out NINE techs and all of which were totally useless. I've heard that it's a bird's nest in the outside box, I've heard that it's my equipment inside,

Questions

• AT&T Internet Features

Customer Service

Yesterday I spoke to someone at customer service about issues with internet service. To cut to the point, he promised me an upgrade and a better price. Then the call was dropped. today I called back and spent 30-minutes on the phone covering everything that was discussed yesterday. He offered me a p

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

New construction hook up home

New service from pole to house

Questions

Att fiber can’t find HP office jet printer

HP office jet 5255 I reset to default and did wireless set up and I cant print from phone or laptop, just got Att fiber but kept my router and passwords the same. Worked fine with previous ISP.

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
Get the freedom to change your mind
With no annual contract, you’re never locked in if your needs change or if you want to upgrade to a higher speed.

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.