Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
AT&T Internet

AT&T Internet

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Internet customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(67667)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How long does it take to get the Reward visa

How long did it take everyone to get the reward visa for changing to internet

Questions

• AT&T Internet Installation

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Anyone in Zip Code 30134 (Paulding County) experiencing outage?

Went to use computer and internet light is red on modem. Have rebooted several times; still out.

Questions

• AT&T Internet Equipment

Please offer better speeds to rural areas.

I live in Crowley, Texas and have been with ATT for a few years now. We used to have a 25mbps deal that was finally available for an upgrade in 2019 to a 50mbps deal. However, since then my household has become much more dependent on the internet. We use Roku for TV, play multiplayer online games,

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Need recommendations on improving internet access in older, two-story home. Using Uverse wifi, but house is wired for coax.

I will preface this by saying I'm not technical, and may be seriously confused, so please bear with me. My wife & I both work from home & need reliable internet. It's an older, two story house without many clear lines of sight. We currently have Uverse with a 5268AC gateway, plus two wifi ex

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Will ATT move your ONT from equipment room to your house?

I placed a service order with ATT to have my ONT box moved from an equipment room in my complex to my house. I wondered will they do this? The answer is maybe.  The tech came out and went to the equipment room and found which pipe my wires fed through.  Then in that pipe he fed 150 feet o

Questions

Closed

ATT is the worst internet and cable provider

If you are thinking about ATT for Internet and/ or cable find another provider.When moved back to my home town I decided to go with ATT because the previous owners of the home used ATT and everything was ready to go I just had to change over services in my name.Changing services over to my name was

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Green box in front yard that the top is broken and causing a hazard

There is a green box labeled AT&T on it in my front yard. The top of it is broken and has already caused a fall and trip hazard. I need the top of the box replaced or removed. [EDITED per Community Guidelines]

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Buried cable problem

I’m not on AT&T but a buried cable outside the easement is preventing us removing a tree that fell in the storm and having a hard time getting AT&T to respond. All other utilities have responded with help!

Questions

IP Passthrough Headache

Trying to setup IP Passthrough so I can keep my same network hardware. Steps so far: - Using BGW320-500 with default 192.168.1.254. TPLink is in default 192.168.0.1 - Packet filter off, firewall off, public subnet off, cascade off, SSID off. - IP Passthrough ON, DHCPS Fixed, MAC Address WAN port

Questions

Accepted Solution

Closed

Netgear 7550 DSL Modem/router Combo Wireless Adsl2+ Frontier Westell compatible for AT&T network?

Can someone please tell me if a Netgear 7550 DSL Modem/router Combo Wireless Adsl2+ Frontier B90-755044-15 4port by Westell is compatible on an AT&T network? If so, how do I configure it? When I connect the modemrouter it only recognizes the 192.168 .254.254 ip address and cannot get to 192.168.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Does AT&T Uverse support 2.4ghz and 5ghz?

I was looking into getting a Wi-Fi extender and wasn't sure if it would be a good idea to get a dual band Wi-Fi extender or just a normal 2.4ghz. I might just get a dual band extender anyway in case something upgrades later down the road. But being everything runs on Wi-Fi now and some things are cl

Questions

• AT&T Internet Features

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

WHY NO TECHNICIAN AVAILABLE ON WEEKDAY NIGHT AND ON SUNDAY? WHY CUSTOMER SERVICE REP LIE TO CUSTOMER

I made a repair schedule 3 times but technician does not show up. My scheduled time was 6:30 pm on Mon with customer service rep's special request note but technician called me at 3:30 pm, he did not notice about the time "6:30 pm"  when I can arrive home, he did not come ever after hang up. I resch

Questions

• AT&T Internet Features

My gateway has been offline for several days. The broadband's green light keeps flashing no matter how many times I unplugged the power cord then plugged it back. Does anyone have the same problem as mine?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Internet Bandwidth Utilization Reporting

I have the 1000 Mbit fiber internet package and am trying to find a way - without replacing their router or running another device to pass-through trace the traffic - not to mention the pain that is dealing with the WiFi traffic. AT&T should be able to provide this reporting to us with relative ease

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Accepted Solution

A Question About Outbound PHP cURL Requests ...

I have several PHP scripts that download data for me in the evening using PHP's cURL function. So, the scripts all stopped working last night, and aren't throwing any error messages.  Is it possible that AT&T is blocking my outbound requests?  If so, any advice on how to debug this is

Questions

• AT&T Internet Features

Not finding what you're looking for?
Get the freedom to change your mind
With no annual contract, you’re never locked in if your needs change or if you want to upgrade to a higher speed.

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.