Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.

Jump to a specific forum...

View all categories

Latest conversations

View More

ATT can not find 2 returned phones!

Back in Feb 2020, I sent back 2 iPhones that were paid off and upgraded to 2 XR's.  With the promotion I would only pay $5 a month for each XR since m

Questions

• Wireless Forum

Wearable with numbersync

I've had my active sport2 since Christmas and I'm still unable to use Numbersync, I can only use it while the Bluetooth is on.

Questions

• Wireless Forum

Horrible WiFi on BGW210

I pay for 1000mbps but consistently have connectivity issues such as laggy gaming on mobile devices, my downstairs TV (also AT&T) and Hulu streaming (

Questions

• Internet Forum

Phone disconnected

I tried calling a number that is under new Cingular wireless pcs, llc and it said that the number is no longer in service. I was also told by a family

posted 

17 minutes ago

• 

Last response by 

14 minutes ago

Questions

• Wireless Forum

"My Hot Keys" is gone

Hi,Since the latest update I don't have the "My Hot Keys" function anymore.How can I get it back or is there a third party app which does the job?Text

Questions

• Wireless Forum

chat at att lying?

Been back and forth from Apple to att to get easy to fix issue of phone always going to Voice mail fixed.how can I get this fixed must be network issu

Questions

• Wireless Forum

Numbersync not working suddenly with Galaxy Watch, S10+

I had no issue with Numbersync until these last couple weeks.  I keep turning it on in the settings on my watch, but then it automatically disconnects

Questions

• Wireless Forum

Merged 3 Directv Accounts under 1 ATT user ID and now I am not authorized to Stream certain channels

I merged 3 Directv accounts under 1 ATT user ID and now I am not authorized to Stream certain channels. I was on the phone with Directv for over 2 hou

Questions

• TV Forum

CARE CODE: 205.2 [LU003] - Another person with this issue!

I have an old sbcglobal account that I have used for my email for the past 12 years. I can access my email from my IPhone but cannot on my pc.  I have

Questions

• Internet Forum

Get started

Ask a question