AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!

Total Posts

Total Members

Total Likes

Latest conversations

View More

(338632)
Old Telephone pole removal

I have an old rotted ATT pole in my front yard that is a safety hazard and is infested with ants. When the pole began leaning into the street I contacted the tech support who sent a tech out however a year later the pole still stands in my front yard. I am at a loss at this time and need help with a

Questions

• Home Phone

Accepted Solution

Upgrading to Another Prepaid Mobile Hotspot Plan

I am currently a couple of months into my fully paid prepaid $300 20GB 12 Mo. Mobile Hotspot/Tablet Plan. I am considering upgrading to the prepaid $55 50GB Mo Mobile Hotspot/Tablet Plan. In upgrading to another prepaid plan, will the unused portion of my existing plan be applied toward the purch

Questions

• Wireless

Waiting now almost 2 years

I have an existing ticket number NSOSOG16 that is now pending for 2 years. I think I have been patient and fair in allowing ATT the due diligence to complete the job. I followed all instructions provided in their insstructions and either someone forgot about the job or they dont care. Please if some

Questions

• Home Phone

ATT Wireless number required to sign in to email account?

When I try to sign into my [email scrubbed] webmail account after entering my login and password, I get a notice requiring me to update my profile information by entering my zip code and wireless number which can be used to text me a code if needed to reset my password or recover my account.  Howeve

Questions

• Email

ESIM

Hello, my iPhone originally had an ESIM for ATT, but I accidentally deleted it and wanted to recover the ESIM mobile phone number. Is that okay? Thank you.

Questions

• Wireless

plain text

I'd like to know how to receive and send email in plain text

Questions

• Email

ESIM

Hello, my iPhone originally had an ESIM for ATT, but I accidentally deleted it and wanted to recover the ESIM mobile phone number. Is that okay? Thank you.

Questions

• Email

Missing channels on U-verse app on iPad

Can’t place certain channels on the app. Channel 1006 won’t play

Questions

• TV

DirecTV discount

Just got Hughes net service. Was told since we have AT&T /DirecTV. R could get get a discount, that the 2 are connected. It's this true?

Questions

• Internet

How to delete an old Prodigy.net email address, or at least permanently disable it.

I have a few Prodigy.net accounts that I have had for a very, very long time. I have one that I want deleted at this time, as it is not used.  I have a few others that are likely to be phased out, but not ready to delete them yet. How do I delete the single Prodigy.net address (or account)?

Questions

• Email

Be the first to reply

(238)
ESIM

Questions

• Wireless

ESIM

Questions

• Email

DirecTV discount

Just got Hughes net service. Was told since we have AT&T /DirecTV. R could get get a discount, that the 2 are connected. It's this true?

Questions

• Internet

Sbcglobal Email Deleted, GONE?

A couple of days ago I recently tried to login to my old sbcglobal.net email however I was notified that it had reached the max login attempts which was weird. I tried to reset the password but to no avail and the website said my password could not be reset. I spent hours on the phone trying to cont

Questions

• Email

I dont have option to change my mobile network to 3g/2g/4g -

Hi , I am in Bangladesh . And here i need to switch back on 3g but in my samsung note10+ i dont have this option avialable like others have. What can i do .  but I need this option thats shown in image below which is missing 

Questions

• Wireless

Reuse Sercomm OC452 outdoor camera from old att DigitalLife security system

Reuse Sercomm oc452 camera from out of business digital life system. Have Pace 5268 router

Questions

• Digital Life

Trending Accepted Solutions

(408)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Still have not received S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update

From what I understand the S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update has been out for a few days now and I still have not received the update. My phone is an AT&T branded model. Should I be worried that I will not get the update?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Email to Setup Password Recovery Option for AT&T Email

Got an email asking for password recovery options for my AT&T email account - or else! I have an sbcglobal.net email account, and a yahoo.com email account.  I have no idea if this is legit or what I am supposed to do, and if this is even applicable for me.  I don't like the "or else"

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fiber Optic installation property damage

AT&T Fiber optic is being installed in our neighbor and your contractors have cracked our water line and left tracks in our yard where they drove over our water meter. I need to know where to file a claim for the damages and the cost of the water leak. Thank you,

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Having to reset my password every time I try to access my email account

I get a message when I try to log into my email account on my laptop that there have been too many attempts to log into my account and I am locked out until I change my password. This started out happening every once and awhile but now it is happening just about every time I try to log into my email

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Set Up Password Recovery Options

I get emails and reminders when having to sign in via browser to Set Up Password Recovery Options. I live outside US and recovery via ATT normal means is impossible since they only accept US phone numbers. Any other way?

Questions

• Email

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.