Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!

Total Posts

Total Members

Total Likes

Latest conversations

View More

(343800)
No access to phone

I got my daughter a prepaid phone and can't pay the bill with out the phone but she's in basic training.

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

International Day Pass - Mexico

Currently have the Unlimited Starter Plan which includes text, talk & data in Mexico. I wanted to make sure that if I added the International Day Pass to my account (because I am going to other countries before) if I would be charged as if I was using the International Day Pass while I am in Mex

Questions

• Wireless

Att contractors who came to burry the cables for my neighbors impacted my internet service

Today, around 10:35 am, ATT contractors came to burry the cables for my neighbors who just switched from optimum to ATT. But, these contractors impacted my internet connect which stopped working at around 10:37 am while I was away from my home. I got to know about the issue when I reached home.

Questions

• Internet

Credit check

I need two lines

Questions

• Wireless

Fiber not in my area

There used to be signs up down the road from my house for att fiber yet the only internet option for my area is comcast which i hate but i want the 5gig fiber internet for my house and i cant because att never ran the lines and they need to i live in west monroe,la

Questions

• Internet

FiberFast Offnet-43 option?

I received information stating that Fiber is available to me, just needed extended to an “Offnet-43” option through “FiberFast” through ATT’s facilities check. How do I even go about asking to get setup for Fiber then in my area? Comcast is HORRIBLE over here and way more expensive than ATT’s pa

Questions

• Internet

Redirected to DirectV.com .

I try to look at my cell phone bill online, but always get redirected to DirecTV.com .

Questions

• Wireless

Email address

When I send a email the person receiving my email shows it was sent by Yahoo. How do I change it so it shows it was sent by my email address, not just yahoo?

Questions

• Email

Can't pay my bill without getting a cellular network not available

Trying to get my phone back on

Questions

• Wireless

payment processed but still no data

I'm supposed to pay my monthly plan on Feb 15 but since my data used up so I paid it yesterday. But I still cannot use data.

Questions

• Internet

Be the first to reply

(134)
No access to phone

I got my daughter a prepaid phone and can't pay the bill with out the phone but she's in basic training.

Questions

• Wireless

Credit check

I need two lines

Questions

• Wireless

Can't pay my bill without getting a cellular network not available

Trying to get my phone back on

Questions

• Wireless

payment processed but still no data

I'm supposed to pay my monthly plan on Feb 15 but since my data used up so I paid it yesterday. But I still cannot use data.

Questions

• Internet

Closing my account

Hi can you assist me I’m trying to close my AT&T SIM card cause I went back to South Africa and I’m not planning to use the SIM card anytime soon

Questions

• Wireless

Want to disable mobile data completely on my phone. How? Thanks.

I'd turned off mobile data in phone setting and mobile data miraculously switched back on when I checked. I stopped using smart phones afterwards. Of course I disabled background data and mobile data usage on all apps with mobile data switched off. Thinking of using smart phone again but only wanted

Questions

• Wireless

Trending Accepted Solutions

(173)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I what to buy a gateway

I want to buy a gateway to replace my 2Wire 198. Is that possible, and will AT&T configure it to my current internet service?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cancel a Line on my account

I have paid off all phones on my account and would like to cancel one phone permanently. Can you explain how to do this?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

The S23 is here for 2023! - Check out the latest Galaxy Smartphone from Samsung!

Spice up your chakra with The Samsung S23 Ultra Let's get to it. New phones mean new hardware and software to boot. One of those features is Advance Night Photography for epic night shots! Not just that, the main camera is something to talk about with its 200 MP (Wide) lens, leaps from its predeces

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlock Device

Not a att customer but my phone is locked to there network

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

can't ACCESS my old SBCGlobal.net Email that i haven't used over 10 years

I tried to login on here but it says it's can't find it but my old Facebook account shows that it has been linked to an sbcglobal.net email. im having trouble finding it here or any information. since my dad was the one who made the account for me when I was very young. it's been about over 15 years

Questions

• Email

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.