Total Posts

Total Members

Total Likes

Latest conversations

View More

(365436)
Urgent Discussion: Addressing Overcharges & Seeking Accountability in AT&T Service

Dear AT&T Community, I'm reaching out with a heavy heart and a sense of urgency to share my prolonged struggle with billing discrepancies that have significantly impacted my account and trust in AT&T's customer service. Over the past four years, I've been navigating what appear to be thousan

Questions

Phones Lost in Trade-In Program by AT&T

I entered into a promotional agreement with AT&T in September and received all the promised benefits except for the trade-in credits. The issue arose because I shipped all three of my trades in a single box, but only one was logged by AT&T. Despite providing the IMEI numbers for each phone d

Questions

AT&T Internet is terrible

AT&T Internet is terribleI would like to know exactly where I can post a negative review it’s odd that I cannot find one

Questions

Error 2

So i have been perfectly able to send texts for the past few months but all of a sudden today it prevents me from sending texts saying "Can't Send Message with AT&T ,Error 2" The official response /"solution" is 2 years old ,outand for the wrong model , so it Does not work  Help

Questions

Internet Air IP address keeps changing

I just got Internet Air and really love the speed for streaming. But Hulu Live keeps showing our IP address keeps changing and throwing off our Home location.  How can we keep this from happening?  Other streaming services do not seem to be having this issue like Disney plus or Netflix.

Questions

Problem with Samsung S7 Unlock Procedure

Decided to unlock a AT&T Samsung S7 that I bought used a couple of years ago. Requested a unlock code on the AT&T site and received an email stating that I needed to have had AT&T Prepaid service for at least 6 months. I then spent 45 minutes on hold to talk to nice Anna @ Prepaid CS si

Questions

How to reset my 4 digit pin

I can't change my 4-digit pin on the AT&T website, it always gives me an error and I can never change it, how should I proceed since the customer service people can't do it either? This is very frustrating and very difficult, it makes me think that I should change my phone provider.

Questions

Voicemail is locked

My voicemail is locked and it keeps saying to contact system manager. I've done the tech chat, changed password etc. to no avail.

Questions

phone

I ordered the 14 because my 11 was paid off, I canceled immediately because I changed my mind and wanted the 15, and when I went to upgrade my 11 it said I had to pay off the 14, I didn't get the 14, I wasn't charged for it how do I get this off my account so I can upgrade my phone?

Questions

how to reprogram S10-S2 to control volume on external audio amp

My TV system includes: + Samsung smart TV………………….....................………….. TV on/off controlled by Samsung remote + Yamaha audio amp and sound system…...….………..Volume controlled by Yamaha remote + Scientific Atlanta (Cisco) IPN330HD set top box….Controlled by S10-S2 U-Verse remote which does not tu

Questions

Be the first to reply

(78)
Phones Lost in Trade-In Program by AT&T

I entered into a promotional agreement with AT&T in September and received all the promised benefits except for the trade-in credits. The issue arose because I shipped all three of my trades in a single box, but only one was logged by AT&T. Despite providing the IMEI numbers for each phone d

Questions

Problem with Samsung S7 Unlock Procedure

Decided to unlock a AT&T Samsung S7 that I bought used a couple of years ago. Requested a unlock code on the AT&T site and received an email stating that I needed to have had AT&T Prepaid service for at least 6 months. I then spent 45 minutes on hold to talk to nice Anna @ Prepaid CS si

Questions

How to reset my 4 digit pin

I can't change my 4-digit pin on the AT&T website, it always gives me an error and I can never change it, how should I proceed since the customer service people can't do it either? This is very frustrating and very difficult, it makes me think that I should change my phone provider.

Questions

how to reprogram S10-S2 to control volume on external audio amp

My TV system includes: + Samsung smart TV………………….....................………….. TV on/off controlled by Samsung remote + Yamaha audio amp and sound system…...….………..Volume controlled by Yamaha remote + Scientific Atlanta (Cisco) IPN330HD set top box….Controlled by S10-S2 U-Verse remote which does not tu

Questions

No Longer Able to Use 3rd-Party DNS Servers After 12-Hour Outage ???

TL;DR: after a recent 12-hour outage, my wired AND wireless devices can no longer use AdGuard DNS servers to resolve DNS. I had to go back to using AT&T's DNS to "get things working" again. I have Fiber 300, BGW320-500 gateway, version 4.25.4. I had a 12-hour outage the other day (red blinking

Questions

ATT failed to deliver on promise of reward card

I was offered a reward card of $200 for signing up with ATT internet in September 2023. I was told it will be a few weeks before my card shows up. I called them up now asking why I still havent received it, and they 'apologized' for not sending me a reward card but can't do anything about it as it i

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(74)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Is there an AT&T Service outage I am unaware of?

I lost connection around 1am. In the South Seattle area in Washington state, anyone else having an issue?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Can't activate Wifi Calling

I get the error message 502 Bad Gateway when trying to implement Wifi Calling on my Google Pixel 7Pro with AT&T. I've been with AT&T forever and never been able to use Wifi Calling.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Getting credit for the wireless outage

How do we get credit for the outage?

Questions

Accepted Solution

S22 Ultra no network connection (waiting on repair)

I experienced the same issue with my S22 Ultra, out of nowhere on Thursday February 8th. My wife has the same phone, on this network and does not have any issues. On Monday Feb 12, I went to the ATT store; they replaced 2 sim cards and finally used an ESIM. The phone worked while in the store. Later

Questions

Accepted Solution

Closed

At&t Outrage

I have a business account with AT&T and had to see clients and this outrage caused me to miss money, late to client's homes, and unable to call my client's to inform them of my lateness. This was a great inconvenience for my business.  I think all AT&T customers as well as business cus

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?