Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!

Total Posts

Total Members

Total Likes

Jump to a specific forum

View all categories

Latest conversations

(327675)
AT&T Wireless Coverage Issues

My phone calls get disconnected and most of the time I cannot even make a call due to wireless coverage issue. I try going outside but it just doesn’t work in my area. I have tried troubleshooting with AT&T technical support over the call as well as on chat but after hours they always say that t

Questions

• Wireless Forum

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cannot access Sbcglobal Email account online

I used to be able to access my Sbcglobal email account through Yahoo/ATT until recently. The email address is linked with my AT&T account, I have a Usercode, etc, but still cannot login online.  I can access on phone app, but need to access online to deal with all the spam emails that I ha

Questions

• Email Forum

Login in Yahoo Mail using SBCGLOBAL

Everytime I try to login for my email I keep getting this error ( Looks like you’ve tried to sign in unsuccessfully too many times. Recover your ID or reset your password to continue. CARE CODE: 205.2 [LU003]) EVERYTIME I HAVE TO RESET MY PASSWORD EVEN THOUGH THE DAY BEFORE I WAS AB

Questions

• Email Forum

Galaxy 4 watch

Is there a separate plan or does it use Hotspot or share data with phone

Questions

• Wireless Forum

Asunto: Job# 12A02519N 665 Falling Water Road

Asunto: Job# 12A02519N 665 Falling Water Road   Gentleman this communication is in regards to damages done to my property.       Repairs that were completed are not acceptable.  I do not accept patches or mends.  I expect for the entire driveway to be complete,

Questions

• Email Forum

Asunto: Job# 12A02519N 665 Falling Water Road Weston Florida

Gentleman this communication is in regards to damages done to my property.     Repairs that were completed are not acceptable.  I do not accept patches or mends.  I expect for the entire driveway to be complete, as it was prior to construction.   Also after my proper

Questions

• Email Forum

Life Wireless compatiable phones

All GSM network phones will work well with Life Wireless, but Life Wireless is an MVNO which uses AT&T towers....I`m not sure who to use as far as brand of phones tro use based on AT&T list or Life Wireless saying That All GSM phones will work being 4G LTE-5G....which List determines what ph

Questions

• Wireless Forum

Flashing Red Light

I'm getting a flashing red Broadband light from modem and app is telling me gateway detects no network . Why am I not getting internet and what does the flashing red Broadband light mean? I already tried resetting network.

Questions

• Internet Forum

Change to att.net?

My account is [email scrubbed]. some time ago I researched how to change that address to att.net but couldn’t figure it out. However I’m now getting spam mail in my bellsouth mail that says it was sent to [email scrubbed]. So can I change my account name to att.net without losing anything and not

Questions

• Email Forum

AT&T TradeIn Is A Scam Or Not?

It’s obviously NOT A SCAM because it was customer’s responsibility to ready each and every line very carefully which most of us won’t do and guest what AT&T sales persons at stores will not point it out because they know if they tell you that they will keep your paid off phone and will pay you b

Questions

• Wireless Forum

Password Reset Security Concern

My wife and I called in to have the password for her email account reset. The agent (Will), asked her for her email address and then proceeded to give her a temporary password so that she could log in and reset the password. I then asked him why he did not validate who the caller was before resettin

Questions

• Email Forum

Request for carrier visibility / carrier reveal on iPad

Request for carrier visibility / carrier reveal on iPad - I’d like to submit a request for carrier visibility so I can view and select another cellular provider on my iPad mini 6 . Right now the only option available is AT&T. - This is not the same as device unlocking.  The iPad

Questions

• Wireless Forum

Problems with Imei / Problems with unlocking Iphone

I have an Iphone that is under the AT&T carrier, but when I try to unlock it through this website: https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/unlockstep1 . It just tells me to that the Imei is not recognized. I made sure that I typed in every number in correctly, but it still won't recognize it. My phone

Questions

• Wireless Forum

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Recent massive failure in Sp*m filtering

About three weeks ago, I started getting flooded with Sp*m. I have spoken with other ATT based e-mail users who have experienced the same. It looks like Current/Yahoo stopped filtering Sp*m. There does not seem to be a way to contact either of those companies to get the issue resolved. Can someone a

Questions

• Email Forum

Getting spam at att.net

I have an sbcglobal.net email. For the past two weeks, I am getting up to 10 phishing emails a day in my inbox all directed to an att.net email. How can I rectify this?

Questions

• Email Forum

Set up a mobile hotspot

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Get help with your internet connection

Latest Accepted Solutions

(693)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cannot access Sbcglobal Email account online

I used to be able to access my Sbcglobal email account through Yahoo/ATT until recently. The email address is linked with my AT&T account, I have a Usercode, etc, but still cannot login online.  I can access on phone app, but need to access online to deal with all the spam emails that I ha

Questions

• Email Forum

Accepted Solution

Cat6 drops for fiber

I am having fiber installed Tuesday. I do not currently have any Ethernet cable wired in my house. Will the install tech run a new drop? If so can I get multiple jacks installed and if so how much additional is the cast. I assume it depends on the run length but an estimate for 2 addition runs of a

Questions

• Internet Forum

Accepted Solution

Finding a number or way to connect with someone to actually dig the conduit box to run internet at our home…

We bought a brand new home at the end of July in Charleston, SC. Every person has a box set up outside their home to run the conduit to their home setup. Our box is sitting on the ground, undug and no conduit ran to it. I’ve had 3 AT&T Techs come out in the last 2 weeks and nothing has been done

Questions

• Internet Forum

Accepted Solution

Ethernet Ports not working on BGW210-700 Modem

Hello, The ethernet ports on my BGW210-700 Modem have stopped working suddenly. I have tried all 4 ports and none of them are passing through any data. I hopped onto the web control panel and ran a full diagnostic (http://192.168.1.254/cgi-bin/diag.ha), and it said that the Ethernet ports failed

Questions

• Internet Forum

Accepted Solution

Which category ethernet cable do I need to use with my AT&T Wireless Internet Hotspot model (IFWA40)

I want to run a direct-burial ethernet cable from my AT&T hotspot model IFWA40 out to another outbuilding which will be my home office. I can't find anywhere which category ethernet cable (cat 5, 53, 6, 6a, 7, 8 etc.) to use. There are so many now. The distance between the hotspot and the outbui

Questions

• Internet Forum

New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.