We Still Have Great Cyber Week Deals: Check out our $5 and under smartphone deals!

Total Posts

Total Members

Total Likes

Latest conversations

View More

(337986)
How to add prepaid min hotspot

How to add prepaid min to mobile hot spot

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I move numbers off of my account

I currently pay for my entire family's phone bill. However, we are moving and to another place, so I need to split it now, so they pay for their stuff, and my wife and I only have our stuff. How is this best handled?

Questions

• Wireless

AT&T fiber 300 cable replacement

Hi does anyone know what the black cable connected to my AT&T fiber service box called? It got damaged and I need a replacement. It is not the white fiber cable 2nd image I found on the internet(better view)

Questions

• Internet

Not allowed to submit unlock request

When I enter my name and email as shown in My Profile into the unlock code request page, I receive an error message that the information entered is not correct. But that information is exactly as shown in My Profile and is correct. Several years ago, the unlock code provided did not work and I don't

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can't get my sbcglobal email set up on Outlook

Unable to setup my Outlook with my sbcglobal.net account. Do Outlook still support sbcglobal email? There is number to call to get help since AT&T ConnecTech is no more.

Questions

• Email

test post

Every post I've written so far has been deleted.  Just testing to see if I can post at all

Questions

• Email

Unable to check credit in store???

Long story short. I went in to switch my phone service to AT&T since I qualify for firstnet. Forgot my credit was frozen with all 3 bureaus. Unfroze it. Store associate still couldn’t check it. Came back 2 days later and the credit report is still blocked?? All 3 credit bureaus say my credit is

Questions

• Wireless

High Ping + Packet Loss between 8pm-11pm EST

I've had ATT fiber 1000 for about 3 years now and never had an issue until now. I recently moved into a new house (new build) which was serviced by ATT fiber so my service was moved over without any hiccups. Until I attempted to use it in the evening hours. Just to be clear before all this info

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

AT&T 5 Gig Fiber - Massive Slowdown at Night

Five gigs of blazing fast fiber, that ends up nearly unusable every single night. Here's what's going on:Every night at around the same time, my connection slows to a crawl, latency starts to spike, and my connection quality takes a dive straight into the deep end.Speedtest resolution for the image

Questions

• Internet

Logging into my account

I’m sitting in another country and awating an unlock on my phone. But i can’t lock into my AT&T account due to phone number security code, i can’t recive the code when I’m not in the US. Help to unlock my phone appreciated too, is it really true that you have to have you phone enrolled in a plan

Questions

• Wireless

Be the first to reply

(99)
How to add prepaid min hotspot

How to add prepaid min to mobile hot spot

Questions

• Wireless

Unable to check credit in store???

Long story short. I went in to switch my phone service to AT&T since I qualify for firstnet. Forgot my credit was frozen with all 3 bureaus. Unfroze it. Store associate still couldn’t check it. Came back 2 days later and the credit report is still blocked?? All 3 credit bureaus say my credit is

Questions

• Wireless

Why is AT&T DNS Server launching a DoS Attack/ACK Scan on my router EVERY 20 SECONDS?

My router log shows literally hundreds of DOS Attacks/ACK Scans. They occur every 20 seconds until I am disconnected from the Internet.  It happens all the time, every day for many months I'll get extremely slow Internet speeds and then I'll get forcefully disconnected from Internet, dozens an

Questions

• Internet

One line upgrade on a family plan

I want to upgrade One of the phones on my line. Will it create a new contract for all the lines?

Questions

• Wireless

Fraud

Someone opened an att account under my name to obtain phones and I got a bill for the service. I contacted att fraud and their investigation said the account was opened properly. I already filed a police report regarding this. In addition, they used a home phone number I had with Comcast and request

Questions

• Wireless

Updating my grandfathered plan?

Hi all, I'm paying $107 per month for an old grandfathered "AT&T Unlimited Choice II Multi Line" plan.  We have 4 family members on the plan.  We also pay $20 per phone for the "access" fee.  And we get a $10 discount for the auto pay.   For the last few years we've bee

Questions

• Wireless

Trending Accepted Solutions

(270)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Email to Setup Password Recovery Option for AT&T Email

Got an email asking for password recovery options for my AT&T email account - or else! I have an sbcglobal.net email account, and a yahoo.com email account.  I have no idea if this is legit or what I am supposed to do, and if this is even applicable for me.  I don't like the "or else"

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Still have not received S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update

From what I understand the S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update has been out for a few days now and I still have not received the update. My phone is an AT&T branded model. Should I be worried that I will not get the update?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fiber Optic installation property damage

AT&T Fiber optic is being installed in our neighbor and your contractors have cracked our water line and left tracks in our yard where they drove over our water meter. I need to know where to file a claim for the damages and the cost of the water leak. Thank you,

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Required to change email account

I still have sbcglobal.net for my email. I have been receiving emails the last few days (supposedly) from AT&T telling me that I have to change my email address by 11/14/22.  Is this a fraud? Hello, Thank you for being a valued AT&T Member. This is a final reminder 

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

att.net login

I've used @att.net for almost 30 years and Outlook 2003 for 20 years. Now I I can't receive mail on my desktop or phone. When I log into yahoo, currently, It loops back to the login page. there is no "not you" button on the log in page. all remedies found on google (ipconfig/flushdns, clear cookies,

Questions

• Email

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.