Total Posts

Total Members

Total Likes

Jump to a specific forum...

View all categories

Latest conversations

Denied request to unlock prepaid phone over 2 YEARS OLD, WHY?

I was about a week away from being transferred to Brazil for work so I ordered a supposedly-unlocked prepaid phone from ATT. Mostly cause it's Brazil and I didn't want to get my Iphone nabbed. Arrived here, it didn't work. Said it wasn't unlocked and I needed to wait 6 months. Of course, my Iphon

Questions

• Wireless Forum

side yard dug by att and messed up with drip pipe lines and did not connect back the drip pipes

My side yard was dug to lay a fiber and the ATT team left the drip pipe unconnected on the LAWN surface. THIS MAKES THE WATER GO WASTE WHEN EVER THE IRRIGATION SYSTEM TURNS ON. I SPOKE TO THE GUYS WHO WERE DOING THE EXCAVATION WORK BUT IT WAS LEFT UNRECTIFIED. PLEASE RESOLVE THIS.

Questions

• Internet Forum

Service Credit Instead Of Free Phone For 3G

I’ve been a long time AT&T customer with a 3G phone. The free replacement phone for this upgrade is not suitable for me so I will have to buy my own. Is it possible to receive a 1 month service credit instead of the free phone to help underwrite the cost? I’m on a fixed income and canno

Questions

• Wireless Forum

Blacklisted/Blocked phone

I am totally frustrated. Saturday morning I realized I could not make calls.  I went to the local AT&T store.  They told me my phone had been blacklisted/blocked, that it had been reported stolen.  At the store I had to show my ID card proving who I was.  Was the person who

Questions

• Wireless Forum

There is no real follow up here

It is interesting that when a complaint is posted and customer service is directly challenged, that AT&T chooses to treat matters as though they are posted in a dead end queue. in the month since I encountered a rude and nasty contractor, I have received no response from the company. I am n

Questions

• Internet Forum

My phone ought to be compatible with AT&T VoLTE but apparently is not, what is going on?

I recently bought a Motorola One Hyper, model number XT2027-1. This phone _should_ be compatible with AT&T VoLTE, it is on the list. But when I swapped my sim card into the phone I received the texts warning me that I had attempted to activate an incompatible device, and I had to call tech suppo

Questions

• Wireless Forum

Special price in mail

Did anyone else get an offer for AT&T fiber internet for $35 per month? Problem is the info arrived on the day it supposedly expired. Anyone else have this problem?

Questions

• Internet Forum

how to use my mobile in costa rica

i am on a prepaid plan in the usa how can i use my att phone in costa rica

Questions

• Wireless Forum

Constant wifi and TV disruption

We have an upgraded U-verse plan and an additional Wi-Fi extender bought from ATT. Yest constantly our TV goes out and we have to reboot.  Happened 2 times this morning. Our wifi can only handle one computer at a time.  It shows no discrimination and simply kicks one or the other of us ou

Questions

• Internet Forum

Need help?

Pinned topics

View More

Latest solutions

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.