Announcements
Learn how you can get the iPhone 13 now!

Total Posts

Total Members

Total Likes

Jump to a specific forum...

View all categories

Latest conversations

View More

Suddenly Unable to Receive Texts from Short Codes

I have a Samsung S7 and am not on a prepaid plan. I used to receive texts from short code numbers (often used to get codes for 2-factor authentication

Questions

• Wireless Forum

iPhone -3 pro max battery charging

I previously had a iPhone XR and I would charge it wireless by placing it on a charging pad. My new 13 pro max does not indicate that it’s charging w

Questions

• Wireless Forum

My phone number not listed as verification option - I am the account owner

I am trying to log on to my account online and the website wants to send me a text verification code (see below). However, it only offers to send a co

Questions

• Wireless Forum

I ordered a phone for shipping can I pick it up in store instead?

If it’s available in store and hasn’t shipped yet would I be able to pick up the phone I ordered in store if it is in stock there? When ordering the p

Questions

• Wireless Forum

No 4G on new S20 FE & S21+

I switched to AT&T from T-mobile a few weeks ago. I have a business plan and two new Samsung phones, S20 FE and S21+. All my business is conducted

Questions

• Wireless Forum

Uploading pics from Google while in desktop view

All of the sudden I can't load pics while in desktop view to software it goes straight to camera. Don't know if I accidently pushed a wrong setting bu

Questions

• Wireless Forum

7726 SPAM reporting not working?

I am pretty much a daily recipient of spam by text. I was routinely in the practice of forwarding these to 7726 to report the numbers to AT&T. I w

Questions

• Wireless Forum

CARE CODE 205.2 on first attempt at signing in

This is the second time in less than a month that I have gotten the follow message upon my first attempt at signing in: "Looks like you’ve tried to

Questions

• Internet Forum

iPhone 5c

Why is att telling me I need to get a new phone, which is currently supported on 4G LTE, because they are closing down the 3G network in Feb. Why, I d

Questions

• Wireless Forum

Pinned topics

View More

Latest solutions

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.