Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.

Jump to a specific forum...

View all categories

Latest conversations

View More

Need tower to ping off of

There is a mountain next to me .my phone needs to ping off of center ridge Arkansas tower

Questions

• Wireless Forum

Order

I order two separate phones on different their own contract 3 days ago I still haven’t received a shipping number for either one or any info that my o

Questions

• Wireless Forum

Element TV not pairing with Genie Remote

Have a Element TV model E4SFT5017 (New in December 2019) that is not listed on model type in remote tv pairing. When you chose the option for all Elem

Questions

• TV Forum

Charge on returned iphone!

I recently ordered new iPhone SE, right after receiving it 24 hours latter and seeing how small it was I called customer service and asked to exchange

Questions

• Wireless Forum

No military discount

AT&T removed military discounts for Directv customers last year in October. If people tell you, "you have it"  is lying.

Questions

• Military Forum

No sound on the ATT TV app on my Fire Stick

I’m not a happy camper. I can’t figure out why I can’t get any sound on my AT&T TV app on my Fire Stick. I’ve tried everything that was suggested and

Questions

• TV Forum

Help...Gateway blinking one green two red. No phone??? No internet or TV??? I am handicapped double amputee and really need a phone to wori

I I'm in desperate need of help I have no TV no phone and no internet I don't know what is going on except at the Gateway which should be solid green

Questions

• Home Phone Forum

Where is my refund????

AT&T,   I placed a order online to buy 2 phone's and to sign up for At&T service, I placed my order successfully and At&T debited my account for $189

Questions

• Wireless Forum

Call Protect is not working

Call Protect only works intermittently and now has stopped functioning.   A screen pops up that says Mobile Data Needed.  My android is working fine f

Questions

• Wireless Forum

Get started

Ask a question