Android

Android

Learn about the Android mobile operating system.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(21752)
Unlock code

Hi request an unlock code for my phone QS5509A when I get the code I put it on the phone I see unlock unsuccessful appear on the screen please help me

Questions

Unable to connect to attwifi Passpoint nor free att-wifi

I am on a Samsung Galaxy mobile device, away from home. There are two public available wifi networks, one is att-wifi and the other is attwifi - Passpoint. I can connect to the att-wifi but internet is not available, so basically useless. When I attempt to connect to the attwifi - Passpoint it prese

Questions

Small keys on keyboard

How can I get these tiny keys back to normal size?

Questions

Unlocking an LG V60 in 2023

I have tried to unlock this phone that has been paid off and get the message that the imei provided is not a valid At&t IMEI. Is it possible to get an LG phone unlocked since they have ended their cellular phone division?  I was wanting to know if I could get someone to look into this if p

Questions

Callers calling me get o58T error instead of my voicemail if I do not answer

When anyone calls my phone (and if I call my phone from a different device) and I am not availably to answer, instead of getting my voicemail to leave me a message they get a "call cannot be completed as dialed o58t error. I saw on your help forum website where others were having the same issue and

Questions

Namibia service

I?m in Namibia now and there is no service connecting despite the locals I am with having full bars everywhere we go. They are on MTC NAMIBIIA. This is the only provider showing up for me but when i connect to it manually nothing happens. Please help!

Questions

Bought an unlocked Pixel 8 model G9BQD from google store, IMEI not compatible but this exact model is whitelisted

I recently bought an unlocked Pixel 8 model G9BQD from google store and inserted ATT SIM card from the older phone to this new phone. Got a text from ATT saying it will not work on their network. I am still able to make/receive calls and text and data works fine too on this new phone. Pixel 8 model

Questions

one contact is blocked

I have a contact who states I am blocking him, but I check his number and he is not blocked. I have reset phone, have the latest software updates.  He can text me, but not call me.  

Questions

Closed

Namibia service

I?m in Namibia now and there is no service connecting despite the locals I am with having full bars everywhere we go. They are on MTC NAMIBIIA. This is the only provider showing up for me but when i connect to it manually nothing happens. Please help!

Questions

Insufficient directions for unlocking phone

I'm trying to unlock an android so I can use an esim abroad. I submitted a request through the website and was approved, but the only instructions I received from at&t were as follows: ${masterData.unlockInstruction} How do I proceed? I'd like to unlock my phone before my trip.

Questions

Be the first to reply

(1)

Closed

Namibia service

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(2)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Possible malicious links

Hi. I'm here checking if these links are malicious.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Trying to unlock a phone via the Unlock Portal but AT&T says my IMEI number for the device is invalid.

I went through the unlock portal to unlock a Pixel 6a, dialed *#06# and went through my device information to verify my IMEI number but the portal gives me back an error that says this IMEI number is not connected to any AT&T devices. I don't know what else to do since tried calling customer ser

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Learn how everyone gets

The new Samsung Galaxy S24+ on us, guaranteed

With eligible trade-in. Any year. Any condition.

How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.