Account Features

Account Features

Learn about all the account features available to you!

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(9346)
Blocked number

We have multiple lines. My husband has a woman co-worker blocked on his phone, through his phone contacts? there?s nothing installed to block the number across our entire account. Periodically I check my son?s (young teenager) usage and phone to ensure he?s following rules, and tonight while in the

Questions

Ver mis llamadas

Quiero ver mis llamadas

Questions

Closed

Can't view usage details for January and February

I have not been able to view my usage details for January 2024 and now I can't view usage details for February 2024. I can view current details and all of last year's details. Its just the January billing cycle and the February billing cycle of 2024. It says there is no usage recorded for those mon

Questions

Accepted Solution

Turn off Data in Account Settings to Avoid International Data Roaming?

I am planning to travel abroad and buy a local SIM for data. My goal is to avoid all roaming charges, but still have my ATT line active for Wi-Fi calling and so that I can still receive iMessages to my main number using the foreign data plan. I have spent a long time browsing similar posts on this a

Questions

How can I see if any of my account phone lines are forwarded?

Is there any way to manage call forwarding on the lines on my account? As admin for our small business wireless account, I need to be able to manage call forwarding settings on all our wireless lines. I'm not seeing any way to do this online, how can this be done? Can this capability be added?

Questions

Closed

Can I block a whole prefix

I keep getting calls from 904 390-xxxx and they are all spam calls trying to sell me something, either a medicare advantage program, or get me free covid test kits. Sometimes they have the name of a trucking company and sometimes there is no name.  None of these calls are legitimate, and I don

Questions

Servitude in the back of property (5 Gainswood Dr E Marrero , LA 70072)

I've built a carport at my property that is over an old ATT servitude in the rear & the City is requesting that I get permission from the servitude's owner to keep the carport over the servitude. I've been having trouble trying to contact someone for the matter. Can someone please assist me? Tha

Questions

Accepted Solution

Work phone number shows up as "spam risk"

Hello, I work for a college in California. One of our phone numbers is being tagged as "spam risk" (caller ID) when it calls AT&T mobile phones. It shows up as "Los Angeles, CA" on other phone carriers. How can we fix the CNAM or remove the "spam risk" from our work phone number? 

Questions

How do I report a hacking incident?

My Mom?s computer was hacked yesterday.

Questions

Update CNAM for Company when we call an AT&T Customer

Our company has a voip carrier that has updated out CNAM for one of our many phone lines in their database.  When we call an AT&T wireless customer it comes up with the phone# and says Orient, NY.  This is causing issues as we are a medical facility and the patient's think this is a s

Questions

Be the first to reply

(2)
Ver mis llamadas

Quiero ver mis llamadas

Questions

Closed

Can't get access to Max

I have Max with my plan and now I can't log in anymore with AT&T as my provider. Says my account can't be verified. Please let me know how to fix this. Thanks!

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(2)

Accepted Solution

Turn off Data in Account Settings to Avoid International Data Roaming?

I am planning to travel abroad and buy a local SIM for data. My goal is to avoid all roaming charges, but still have my ATT line active for Wi-Fi calling and so that I can still receive iMessages to my main number using the foreign data plan. I have spent a long time browsing similar posts on this a

Questions

Accepted Solution

Work phone number shows up as "spam risk"

Hello, I work for a college in California. One of our phone numbers is being tagged as "spam risk" (caller ID) when it calls AT&T mobile phones. It shows up as "Los Angeles, CA" on other phone carriers. How can we fix the CNAM or remove the "spam risk" from our work phone number? 

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.