Re: Local on the 8s Petition
12-09-2007 08:37:19 AM
I have stumbled across a workaround for this situation. It is not a perfect solution will do until AT&T gets it together. Turns out the local stations are broadcasting their weather feeds in digital signals. I am located near DFW airport and this works well for me.
- Your TV must have an ATSC Digital tuner. Mine is Panasonic Plasma.
- Connect a set of rabbit ears or external antenna to the antenna input on the TV
- Switch TV input to antenna or TV
- Use auto programming feature to program both digital and analog channels
- You should be able to get channels 8.2 (WFAA) and 5.2 (KXAS) which are 24/7 weather broadcasts from the local channels.