ACE - Master
hpmsrm
My Device: U-verse - Motorola "Atrix" HD
Re: Weekly Off Topic Thread #128

Thank you, Uni, for the information.  It's really nice to have folks on here who are knowledgeable in so many areas.  You give us hope that our plants will survive the onslaught.  Walking by this guy's yard this morning with Alfie....well over a week since application....I can still smell the distinctive odor of the herficide.  The symptom of curled leaves is exactly where we're at right now.  So far no yellowing on the big stuff.  But our two smaller, flowering trees at the rear of our house both look pretty sick.  Our Scotts yard care folks will be out first of the week and do a spring fertilization of the trees and bushes.  I'm also watering.  No rain expected until end of this next week.  I just wish this kid would get the h--- out and move somewhere else.  Thanks again for your input.

On one notable occasion....just as the space shuttle was about to lift off....one U.S. astronaut turned to the one in the seat next to him and commented, "And just remember...you're sitting on top of $100 million worth of parts manufactured by the lowest bidder." A real confidence builder, eh?
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.