Network Coverage

Network Coverage

Learn more about AT&T's fast mobile broadband network.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(8472)
International Calls

My wife and I live in Qatar. We have been using the INTERNATIONAL Day Pass since we arrived almost 10 months ago. Last week (10 Apr) we were no longer able to make any INTERNATIONAL CALLS outgoing to any number (including 1-800 #'s). We can send and receive text messages normally. We can receive INC

Questions

Hot many devices can be connected to the Nighthawk 5G Mobile Hotspot Pro at one time?

He have a Nighthawk 5G Mobile Hotspot Pro for our business for emergency use incase our normal Wi-Fi goes down. We have multiple devices that would need to be connected to the internet to function and want to make sure there isn't a limit to the amount of devices we can connect or what that limit mi

Questions

My phone is off

Hello

Questions

5g+

5g+ is a joke on at&t. When my phone switches to 5g+ some of my apps don't work. That's pathetic. I shouldn't have to reboot the phone. There shouldn't be connection issues whatsoever! It's garbage and so is at&t. When this phone is paid off in a few months I'm done with at&t. Disrespect

Questions

Question about video.

Is synced video(downloaded from app) follow the same 480p limit? My videos I am trying to download are not downloading over 5g.

Questions

Using Toyota Wi-Fi for Roku

I just bought a Roku stick using the HDMI input and purchased the Toyota Sienna car hot spot through AT&T, but can't seem to get Roku to connect to the Wi-Fi.

Questions

QCI changes on Premium Plans

Hello, I signed up for the Unlimited Premium plan with the understanding this plan had higher priority data vs other plans. My area gets congested, and the higher QCI allowed for usable data. Last couple months I've noticed a decrease in performance, with data no longer working around both of my ki

Questions

Phone goes into SOS mode in the evening

For the last couple weeks my ATT iPhone goes into SOS mode in the evenings. I work at home so I’m in the same place all day.  It will work during the day but goes into SOS mode at around 6pm in the evening.  My personal Xfinity phone still works, it’s just the ATT phone. I have done all

Questions

AT&T Outage central Scottsdale AZ

For 3 days I've been in your stores and on the phone with support. My phone is switching to SOS from my home and in certain pockets around town.  What is going on?  I've changed SIM card, told it was my "old" phone and have now upgraded and surprise, SOS once I got home.  It's still

Questions

SOS mode on iPhone

This has happened several times over the last year of service. I have had to go to great lengths to resolve this in the past, and once again, this cycle perpetuates. I pay nearly $180 a month for Att and its services, for constant headaches. Currently, I cannot make outgoing calls or texts, and I ca

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(0)
No conversations found!

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.