For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Network Coverage

Network Coverage

Learn more about AT&T's fast mobile broadband network.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(8480)
No service in Monroe, GA

Within the last month we are unable to get any service in Monroe,GA. This has never been a problem before. The AT&T store said it's a down tower and it is not going to be repaired. Why would that be so?  

Questions

Coverage in South Mountain area, Phoenix,AZ

Anyone else having consistent coverage issues in the South Mountain area of Phoenix, 24th Street and Baseline area? Wifi calling is a great solution when I'm home, but I seem to have consistent coverage issues in my neighborhood.  We've brought this up to ATT a few times and the solutions work

Questions

No service in Chandler(Phoenix), Arizona

My family recently moved from Gilbert to Chandler and our reception and data signal is to the point of unusable unless connected to WiFi. iMessages cannot be sent or received and phone calls frequently going straight to voicemail.   Phoenix metro area is not the middle of nowhere and one of th

Questions

Closed

Poor Service in most of the Phoenix/Metro area

I've been having terrible service with my cell phone ever since I "upgraded" to a 5G phone. I'm about 1.5 years into the 2 year contract and my phone is basically a fashion accessory unless I'm in specific places where it decides to work. Fortunately, my phone does work at my house. The weird thi

Questions

AT&T Mobile calls to Verizon Mobile numbers sometimes goes to dead air

For over a year now, I've had an intermittent problem where I call some people, and if they don't answer or they forward me to their voicemail, I don't hear their greeting. I just hear dead air and never even get the chance to leave a message. I've waited as long as 3 minutes to see if anything happ

Questions

Iliad roaming in USA

Hi, I am a long time AT&T customer (landline/U-verse).I needed to have an Italian phone number, working also in USA, so when in Italy I did buy a SIM from Iliad (https://www.iliad.it/) because it uses AT&T as carrier for the USA. Of course as soon as I did come back to the USA the phone can

Questions

Poor cellular service 36471

Service in zip code 36471 has consistently degraded over time. Disruptions appear random and occur on multiple iphone devices.  In some instances calls will not go through and roll directly to voicemail.  In other instances, call will connect; however, discussions are impossible as spoken

Questions

Can’t get through to number I’m calling

My husband and I have both been trying to call a specific number for last hour and a half and continue to get “your call did not go through. Please try again later.” We know that the number is correct and we have different models of an iPhone. (He has the 14 and I have the 15). Since we both get the

Questions

Accepted Solution

At&t in Sri Lanka

Can you provide an a At&t network around in Sri Lanka

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Use GPS on phone throughout France

Aneone know if I can use my phone for directions throughout most of France ( after turning on roaming and paying the $10/day for international? Don't want to pay for rental car GPS on top of Int'l ohone charge.

Questions

Be the first to reply

(1)
No service in Monroe, GA

Within the last month we are unable to get any service in Monroe,GA. This has never been a problem before. The AT&T store said it's a down tower and it is not going to be repaired. Why would that be so?  

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(2)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Use GPS on phone throughout France

Aneone know if I can use my phone for directions throughout most of France ( after turning on roaming and paying the $10/day for international? Don't want to pay for rental car GPS on top of Int'l ohone charge.

Questions

Accepted Solution

At&t in Sri Lanka

Can you provide an a At&t network around in Sri Lanka

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.