wingrider01
Topics: 98
Kudos: 459
Solutions: 212
My Device: Iphone 3GS
Re: Unlimited Data Plan and Personal Hotspot possible?

Fjf3msw wrote:

This is what I have been dealing with and am frustrated that I would have to loose unlimted to gain access to hotspot. When I got my unlimited there was no such thing as hotspot or tethering with the phone. I beleive I should have access to the new capabilities as a loyal customer who continues to pay rather than getting more fees added. 

People with unlimted should send messages to corporate we have been grandfathered in so should we not get some benefit for our loyalty? Come on AT&T treat us better than this.

actually there was, it was an additional charge feature even with the then active unlimited data plan. The plan is discontinued, if you want new features you need to switch data plans to one that supports the features that you want. They really need to sunset the unlimited plan once and for all like verizon did

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.