Re: Netgear 7550 dsl modem/rout
[ Edited ]
er. What improvemen ts do y'all want to see?
10-28-2012 11:10:01 PM - edited 10-28-2012 11:34:00 PM
1. I agree.
2. Appears to be a MAJOR bug running mixed mode. G-only will work. You may possibly have to change wireless security too, but not sure on that.
3. Hard to believe a $100 wireless G modem/router would not have support for DDNS (DynDNS). Especially since most people purchasing this gateway will have dynamic IP addresses. Wireless G? Yeah, see #2 above.
4. I would comment on IPv6 implementation, firewall etc.....but since I don't have IPv6....... after the website and AT&T tech support said "it's all I need"......yeah right. If you are listening AT&T, you might want to consider revising your website and giving a training session to your tech support people.
5. No manual? Seriously AT&T? $100 and no manual.
6. And actually, you can disregard my workaround in 2 above for getting a wireless printer to stay connected, since that only lasted for 10 minutes.