wingrider01
Topics: 98
Kudos: 425
Solutions: 212
My Device: Iphone 3GS
Re: All in Pricing like Tmobile

BBQ10 wrote:
Agreed... Sprint and TMO are bleeding customers and they will do anything to recoup that loss. Their networks are already overtaxed and were both late to the LTE party. It will only get worse for those carriers' users as more join and their network slows... Then like Verizon and AT&T the unlimited plans will be phased out again.

I wouldn't be surprised if VZW & ATT brought back unlimited once they complete LTE rollout and they start battling with the comcasts of the world that provide cable modem access..

Would be surprised if they DO bring it back, unlimited data is being used by the small cellular companies as a draw to try and get market share. even the broad band providers for home service are placing hard caps on data usage, plus they are enforcing them. Verizon has alread made the move to force grandfathered unlimited users off the plans - if you want to keep unlimited data you pay full retail for your upgrade, if you want subsidized you go to the shared plan.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.