Re: silly question
11-14-2012 11:46:17 AM
To add a signature, please navigate to My Settings > Personal Profile > Personal Information. There you will see a signature box. If you just want a plain text signature, you can enter the information directly, then scroll to the bottom and click Save.
If you want to customize the signature font:
- Open a New Message window.
- Type the text you wish to appear in your signature.
- Using the Text Editor tools, change the font color, size and style as you wish.
- When you have it the way you like, click the HTML tab of the message you are working on.
- Copy the HTML code and close the message window. (Don't post it!)
- Go to your profile and paste the HTML code into the Signature box- then click Save at the bottom.
Hope that helps!
Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!