Topics: 98
Kudos: 426
Solutions: 212
My Device: Iphone 3GS
Re: AT&T DRIVE MODE APP FOR IPHONE HOW TO DOWNLOAD THIS???? PLEASE HELP

oz_1 wrote:

wingrider01 wrote:

dscribner0528 wrote:
Can't find Anything.…and a GPS activated drive mode should be standard on all phones with a manual over-ride feature. It's a no brainier for no brainers!

they have the perfect "no brainer" resolution where I live - if the leos see you texting and driving it is a stoppable offense whth a hefty ticket cost, using a cell device without a hands free while driving is also a stoppable offense. The insurance companies are now pulling phone records in the case of a accident to see if any texting was going on in the case of a accident investigation. The best solution, aka "no Brainer" solution is to take personal responsibilty and not text when you drive.

Same here all it took was someone running over a child near a school zone to get it enforced sad but true.

at 200.00 a ticket, it is effortless income for the city and the driver gets thier name in the local paper:smileyhappy: Gotta love small town america

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.