Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(30916)
Trade in

Never received box to send in old phone after my upgrade. I can’t ask to resend because it calls for a confirmation number from your email which I never received.

Questions

Error Message During Data Transfer

I am having an issue when I do the Quick Start Transfer where I get a message"Connection to your other phone was lost. Reset iphone to start setting phone up again." This happened twice now. Both phones are side by side. Went through a fair amountof the process. I think it was after the Siri setup w

Questions

ringer volume in car

Shortly after I start my car (Audi), the volume on my phone goes all the way up. I have to remember every time I exit the vehicle to lower it. It's a major pain! How can I fix this? I even deleted the Audi app, but that didn't work.

Questions

Is my device covered if it was stolen while I had coverage

My watch was stolen and I had AT&T Protect Advantage when it happened, but my husband just canceled the insurance without me knowing. Will they still cover it since the insurance was in place when it happened? I tried pinging in and calling the bar where I was, but someone clearly shut it down i

Questions

Carrier visibility iPad

@ATTHelp Hello, I’d like to submit a request for iPad carrier visibility. Could you please DM me?

Questions

Voicemail Error O19T

When we call and voicemail should pickup we get an error O19T. No one at the AT&T store or on the phone can fix it.

Questions

Stolen iphone - Can I erase phone remotely AFTER I suspend/block iphone?

Hi, My iphone 13 Pro was stolen. The phone is now locked and marked as lost/stolen with a contact number listed on the screen. The phone has been off for two days now. I want to suspend service on the phone and block it. My question, if I suspend service and block it, can I then do a remote erase on

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

5G DNS server?

Does anyone know how I can find the DNS server my phone uses when connecting to AT&T's 5G network? What DNS server does AT&T 5G network use? I can easily view it on wifi, but cannot see it when on 5G. Don't believe this is Apple specific

Questions

Request for carrier visibility / carrier reveal on iPad

- I’d like to submit a request for carrier visibility so I can view and select another cellular providers on my iPad Pro (11-inch) (2nd generation). Right now the only option available is AT&T. - This is not the same as device unlocking. The iPad is already SIM unlocked, it is the eS

Questions

sim card

I tried switching my sim card from one phone to a new one, and it had me create an e sun on my old phone, but when i tried switching it, it was saying my old phone didn't support esim transfer, and it made me delete the esim, so now my data won't work at all, like i don't have data anymore

Questions

Be the first to reply

(6)
Trade in

Never received box to send in old phone after my upgrade. I can’t ask to resend because it calls for a confirmation number from your email which I never received.

Questions

ringer volume in car

Shortly after I start my car (Audi), the volume on my phone goes all the way up. I have to remember every time I exit the vehicle to lower it. It's a major pain! How can I fix this? I even deleted the Audi app, but that didn't work.

Questions

iPhone listens to music but the screen is still bright

Hello,I have a problem to solve and would like to ask for help.While I was driving (Renault Scenic IV) and listening to music from my iPhone via R-Link, I noticed that the iPhone's screen continued to light up.Even if I turn it off with the right button, the screen turns back on automatically.Does a

Questions

bloque de operador

compre un iphone 7 libre de icloud pero al colocar la sim me sale "tarjeta sim no valida" y queda atorada ahi hasta que saco el sim, tambien me dice "instala la tarjeta sim de un operador compatible o solicita que tu operador desbloquee este iphone", me comunique con claro y no me dieron solucion, l

Questions

Problemas con solicitud de desbloqueo

Hola! He intentado por mas de una semana debloquear mi telefono celular y al ingresar el IMEI me aparece un texto diciendo "Lo sentimos, tenemos dificultades técnicas con nuestra red en este momento. Inténtalo nuevamente más tarde". Lo sigo intentado desde diferentes navegadores, ya intente borran

Questions

Mark the spot. App

Would be greatly appreciated if AT&T brought it back.

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(4)

Accepted Solution

Lost or stolen

Unfortunately, I bought a locked mobile phone, and I can't contact the original owner. I hope I can get your help. I really need this mobile phone, and I am desperate and helpless. I hope you can help me.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Recover Voicemail Greeting

I wish to recover my voicemail greeting. I change to a different Provider. I still have ATT account I did not cancel out. I was not aware i would my voicemail Greeting.

Questions

Accepted Solution

eSIM SIM card

I am trying to recover my old number. I hope you can help.. I swapped my phone, then restored the phone to factory settings.. and lost my number

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

déverrouiller un iPhone verrouillé sur iCloud

I would like to contact you to request your assistance regarding IPHONE XR BLUE 64GB-USA which I purchased second-hand. After making the purchase, I discovered that the device is currently locked to iCloud and I cannot access its features. I would like to point out that I am not a current Xfinity cu

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Learn how everyone can

Get our best deal on the new Titanium iPhone 15 Pro, guaranteed

• New and existing customers can save
  • When you upgrade or add a new line
  • And choose any Unlimited Your Way® plan
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.