Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(30850)
Unable to receive verification texts, 2FA

as of 10am this morning, iPhone 15 no longer receiving 2FA texts. have reset network settings and texted 'help' and 'on' to desired numbers, but no response.

Questions

Billing errors, phone suspended, identity theft, help!

October 2023 ATT Sale: Get $1000 off a complete, undamaged 12 Pro Max when you upgrade to a 15 Pro MaxI upgraded two 12 Pro Max (I paid off the previous installments of the 2 12Pro Max and paid the taxes on the two new phones 15 Pro Max. ) to the 15 Pro Max. One of the 15 Pro Max was suspended in ea

Questions

Poor signal!

Only getting one signal bar on my new iPhone 14 Pro Max. I've tried everything to fix it, to no avail.  Sometimes I lose the signal entirely and it reverts to SOS mode only.  My two-factor authentication codes take way to long to arrive, and sometimes I have to turn the phone off and back

Questions

Activation help

I have a photo a friend sent me saying at&t could not activate their iPhone. To proceed, you have to upgrade your iTunes store with a 100$ iTunes gift card. Is this right or do they have some kind of problem with their device?

Questions

Secure Family App not working as expected after update

I upgraded the app on my phone and the companion app in my son’s phone. Things appear to work and I can see his location. However, I don’t get any reports for usage and the app downtimes do not work as he is able to continue to connect to the internet at all times. What can I do to get the applicati

Questions

Plz I NEED HELP!! My trade in credits are missing and ATT isn't going to give me at all.

I've traded in 7 devices back in late Sept 2023. 5 out of 7 devices were received and credited but I am having problems with 2 lines. One device (Iphone 12 pro max) was returned late due to the return label was not sent with the box to me, and I've contacted the customer service a few times in Oct a

Questions

I can’t receive calls from certain people and I can’t receive texts from certain people

I recently switched to AT&T and i cannot receive calls from anyone who’s not an AT&T customer, or at least it seems that way. I can receive calls from my mother and sister who are both on AT&T as well but i cannot receive calls from my friend who is on Verizon. I also cannot receive text

Questions

Ring time is too short

How do I get my iPhone on AT&T to ring longer before going to voicemail? 3/24/2024

Questions

800/877 numbers dont work

all 800/877/855 numbers come back as "call cannot be completed at this time" At any time! help! my wifes T-Mobile phone dials them just fine but my ATT iphone wont!

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

is there someone I can submit a complaint to? Will it matter?

I purchased a brand new iphone through ATT. Discovered the cable port has never worked (usually use wireless charging, needed to use a cable on a trip). Despite having insurance and AppleCare, I have to pay $150 to get a "new" phone, which arrived today and is actually a rebuilt phone instead of new

Questions

Be the first to reply

(2)
Unable to receive verification texts, 2FA

as of 10am this morning, iPhone 15 no longer receiving 2FA texts. have reset network settings and texted 'help' and 'on' to desired numbers, but no response.

Questions

Closed

unlock request

Hi i bought one broken iphone from facebook marketplace,i found that its locked to att and i cant use it any more i placed device unlock req,but its denied for payment due i would like to know how to get unlock code as the owner of the phone not responding to my calls, and this phone is with me ,,

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(9)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

is there someone I can submit a complaint to? Will it matter?

I purchased a brand new iphone through ATT. Discovered the cable port has never worked (usually use wireless charging, needed to use a cable on a trip). Despite having insurance and AppleCare, I have to pay $150 to get a "new" phone, which arrived today and is actually a rebuilt phone instead of new

Questions

Official Solution

Closed

Questioning my sales person at corporate Att store

I upgraded my iPhone 12 Pro Max to a 15 Pro Max. It was paid off and unlocked. Added a secondary line and new iPhone 12 plus same time. A couple things took place that leave me wondering if everything was on the up and up. Normally not quite so suspicious except last time I did this the sales person

Questions

Accepted Solution

Unlock website down

I tried to unlock my phone but the webpage keeps saying We’re sorry about this, but it looks like we’re having technical issues. Please give us a few minutes to sort it out, and then try again.

Questions

Accepted Solution

cellular

I only have 1 bar on cellular in my apartment, most calls go to voicemail. Yes , I am even on wifi in my apartment .  this is new and happening for about 9 months,I even purchased new phone.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Buy locked Iphone

Hi ! My name is Oleksii I am from Ukraine. 3 years ago i bought Iphone 11ProMax but some times later I undertood that this device was locked. I use it with r-sim but now i can't do it and my phone doesnt work. i cant buy new phone. Can you help me with Unlock ? i find it in your web-site that ex-own

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Learn how everyone can

Get our best deal on the new Titanium iPhone 15 Pro, guaranteed

• New and existing customers can save
  • When you upgrade or add a new line
  • And choose any Unlimited Your Way® plan
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.