Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(30897)
WIFI CALLING DOESN'T WORK!!!!!!

WIFI CALLING DOES NOT WORK ON ATT IPHONE SYSTEMS. THIS HAS BEEN A LONG STANDING ISSUE AND HAS NOT BEEN FIXED BY EITHER ATT NOR APPLE.  WE ALL HAVE TRIED YOUR SUGGESTIONS....RESET NETWORK SETTINGS, TURN WIFI OFF/ON, TURN WIFI CALLING ENABLE OFF/ON....NOTHING HAS SOLVED THIS ISSUE.  ITS BEE

Questions

Can I move an ATT SIM card and plan to a new, unlocked phone?

Hi--This question is a tiny variation of a question that was recently answered. I have an old iPhone with an ATT plan and a new, unlocked, iPhone, with no plan of any kind.  Can I move my number and ATT plan to the new phone just by moving the SIM from the old phone to the new one?--Many thank

Questions

New Iphone 15 PRO MAX

My new phone is acting horrible. Calls do not go out (wifi calling) my apps don't open, my apps stall & jam, calls go straight to voice mail, I get delayed voicemails. It's terrible and annoying. I purchased a new phone to fix all these horrible problems from my iphone 11, THE THING IS....my 8 y

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Recover Voicemail Greeting

I wish to recover my voicemail greeting. I change to a different Provider. I still have ATT account I did not cancel out. I was not aware i would my voicemail Greeting.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Phone Unlock Help (Unblocking after debt through TrueAccord)

Greetings. I purchased a phone from AT&T a year and a half ago (AUG 22). Things didn't go as planned and had to quit my job/school. I couldn't pay for the phone and TrueAccord stepped in a few months ago. I have now finally finished paying for the phone, however, I need to unlock it in order to

Questions

Unable to All of the Features of Active Armor App

I have the Advanced Active Armor App, but I am unable to access all of its features as I am unable to complete the Identity setup. Whenever I click on the appropriate buttons for email, I.D., phone number, etc., nothing happens. These features add an extra layer of protection by scanning the Dark We

Questions

Accepted Solution

Lost or stolen

Unfortunately, I bought a locked mobile phone, and I can't contact the original owner. I hope I can get your help. I really need this mobile phone, and I am desperate and helpless. I hope you can help me.

Questions

Accepted Solution

eSIM SIM card

I am trying to recover my old number. I hope you can help.. I swapped my phone, then restored the phone to factory settings.. and lost my number

Questions

Upgrade

Eligible for next upgrade but keeps going to full price

Questions

Lost or Stolen

@ATTHelp Unfortunately, I bought a locked mobile phone, and I can't contact the original owner. I hope I can get your help. I really need this mobile phone, and I am desperate and helpless. I hope you can help me.

Questions

Be the first to reply

(4)
iPhone listens to music but the screen is still bright

Hello,I have a problem to solve and would like to ask for help.While I was driving (Renault Scenic IV) and listening to music from my iPhone via R-Link, I noticed that the iPhone's screen continued to light up.Even if I turn it off with the right button, the screen turns back on automatically.Does a

Questions

bloque de operador

compre un iphone 7 libre de icloud pero al colocar la sim me sale "tarjeta sim no valida" y queda atorada ahi hasta que saco el sim, tambien me dice "instala la tarjeta sim de un operador compatible o solicita que tu operador desbloquee este iphone", me comunique con claro y no me dieron solucion, l

Questions

Problemas con solicitud de desbloqueo

Hola! He intentado por mas de una semana debloquear mi telefono celular y al ingresar el IMEI me aparece un texto diciendo "Lo sentimos, tenemos dificultades técnicas con nuestra red en este momento. Inténtalo nuevamente más tarde". Lo sigo intentado desde diferentes navegadores, ya intente borran

Questions

Mark the spot. App

Would be greatly appreciated if AT&T brought it back.

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(8)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

International Travel

I will be traveling to Costa Rica just for a short visit in May. Anyone with advice on the steps to take?  or what you have done that worked?  Thank you in advance.

Questions

Official Solution

NO SIM CARD Error Message on iPhone 13

I've been having this issue off-and-on for this past week, where my iPhone will suddenly have the "NO SIM CARD" error message pop up. Previously, this would seem to self-rectify without me needing to do anything. That changed today - the "NO SIM CARD" error message has appeared and the issue did not

Questions

Accepted Solution

Blacklist mobile

I recently buy iPhone 14 box pack and when I try to unlock my device it shows lost or stolen now it's blacklisted how can it be lost our student if I buy this box help me out here

Questions

Accepted Solution

Lost or stolen

Unfortunately, I bought a locked mobile phone, and I can't contact the original owner. I hope I can get your help. I really need this mobile phone, and I am desperate and helpless. I hope you can help me.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Recover Voicemail Greeting

I wish to recover my voicemail greeting. I change to a different Provider. I still have ATT account I did not cancel out. I was not aware i would my voicemail Greeting.

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Learn how everyone can

Get our best deal on the new Titanium iPhone 15 Pro, guaranteed

• New and existing customers can save
  • When you upgrade or add a new line
  • And choose any Unlimited Your Way® plan
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.