Contributor
sam2c
HTC One preorder - Not an option on my Premier website and free Medialink HD no longer honored

I have been trying to preorder the HTC One from the Premier website for four days now, but to no avail. The phone simply doesn't show up as an upgrade or preorder option. I can do to ATT Wireless and click on the HTC One and select upgrade, but as soon as I log in to my account, the option to preorder is gone. I thought the problem would fix itself, so I waited. Today I decided to finally call ATT and with no less than 4 transfers, I get someone who is willing to help me. He informed me that the Premier website (or atleast my version of the Premier) needs updating, so he made is ticket for that. He said he can't order it for me and that it has to be done online, so I have to wait another 48 to is if it actually is going to be fixed. He also informs me that the HD Medialink HD promotion is over. After asking why, I am told that it was HTC decision. But ATT Wireless website is still promoting the Medialink and it gets added to your cart when I try ordering the phone as new customer. So here I am, feeling like ATT is trying to stiff me. First, they don't let me preorder on launch day due to website anomalies, then they tell me the Medialink offer is done with, when its clearly being sold to new customers as if right now.

Can an ATT agent here help me with this. Do I have any other options at this point to be able to preorder the phone and get the Medialink device?

Contributor
OcnSee6
Re: HTC One preorder - Not an option on my Premier website and free Medialink HD no longer honored

I actually went to an actual AT&T store to upgrade and preordered it there. I went yesterday, the 7th of April and the free media link was still available.

Posted from Apple iPad
Contributor
sam2c
Re: HTC One preorder - Not an option on my Premier website and free Medialink HD no longer honored

Thanks!

I just did the same thing. They were at first reluctant to preorder it for me, saying that preorders must be done online, but after talking to the manager, they agreed to do it. The medialink was added to the order and adjusted to $0.00 with a managers code.

Kudos

Contributor
andytaro

I tried to preorder htc one witht a media link. The media link is out of stock at the premier web store, but the same item is available to purchase at the regular web stroe. Why does ATT call "Premier" when it is not really premier?

wingrider01
Topics: 98
Kudos: 426
Solutions: 212
My Device: Iphone 3GS

andytaro wrote:

I tried to preorder htc one witht a media link. The media link is out of stock at the premier web store, but the same item is available to purchase at the regular web stroe. Why does ATT call "Premier" when it is not really premier?

Premier is a desgination for a business account or one with a FAN discount applied to it, not the fact that the site has first dibs on anything.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.