Re: Westell 6200 modem
02-13-2012 12:09:21 PM
Alright lets try doing the following for just one of your computers:
1. Unplug your computer from the HUB
2. Hold the windows button and press the letter "R"
3. In the run box please type "ncpa.cpl"
4. In your network connections window right click on your "Local Area Connection" - Then click on properties
5. In this window please select TCP/IP and click the button underneath labeled "Properties"
6. Please use the radio buttons and select "Use the following IP address" and "Use the following DNS server addresses"
7. Use the following information for the fields
IP Address: 192.168.1.65
Subnet mask: 255.255.255.0
Default Gateway: 192.168.1.254
Preferred DNS Server: 188.8.131.52
ALternate DNS Server: 184.108.40.206
8. Click OK at the bottom of the screen
9. Plug your computer into the HUB
10. Restart your computer
Please let me know the result.
I am an AT&T ConnecTech employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
I'm here to help with any technical issues you may have but if you need advanced ConnecTech support over the phone, please visit the
ConnecTech website or call 1-800-344-1734 (Phone support is available 8 am – 11 pm Central Time, 7 days a week)