For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(1)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Pinned

AT&T Unlimited Your Way: Premium, (Elite), Extra, and Starter per line cost chart for consumer plans.

Elite: While you can't add Elite anymore, I included information on the differences so you could do calculations on adding lines to your plans. Priority: Premium and Elite are at a higher priority than Extra, Starter, and all other AT&T consumer plans (even fixed data plans). This is not a pub

Questions

(25315)
Outage Credit

Was curious if anyone received the $5 outage credit from back in February? I didn’t have service for most of the day and have not received any credit for that disruption.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Urgent: Stop Auto Payment and Refund for Service after Account Cancellation

Dear AT&T Customer Service, I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to urgently request your assistance regarding my AT&T account, which I requested to cancel and stop auto payment for cellular number (edited as per community guidelines) Despite my request, I have noticed charges

Questions

Fraudulent Long Distance Charge

Anyone aware of long distance charges appearing on their wireless bill without their knowledge? I was charged an extra $200 for some call I apparently made to Italy for 43 minutes. I pleaded with customer service that I did not make that call and despite my plea asking for the benefit of the doubt,

Questions

Accepted Solution

Billing Increase

I am sending this email because I have not been able to reach any customer service representative all day. The hold time is just simply ridiculous. I would have never changed from T-mobile if I knew this was gonna happen to me. My bill increased by $43 this month. I can’t get a live person on the ph

Questions

Accepted Solution

Closed

I use over 800gb of data on an unlimited plan at at&t and got charged a 100 or more dollars???

When the plan said the usage of data is unlimited is unlimited right? And you don't pay extra if you don't over the limit right? So why did I get charged a 100 dollar or more on my card??

Questions

Do not trust customer support promotions and loyalty team!

5 months in a row problem with billing and each time need call to the support to resolve it... each time bill is going up. each time 2-3h on the phone and still problem is here! Called last time to the loyalty team and spoke with supervisor! she just drop a call - no call back! DO NO TRUST sales and

Questions

Accepted Solution

Do I get charged for an incoming text from Canada if I am in the United States?

Not travelling, but get texts from Canadians while I am in Arizona. Do I get charged if I do not answer while I am off wifi?

Questions

AT&T cell billing doesn't honor scheduled payment then makes it impossible to resolve the issue

I am curious if others have encountered a similar issue: 1. Scheduled online to pay my bill in full on the due date.  No problem in getting that set; AT&T generated a confirmation number. 2.  Due date passes by 7 days, I learn that the transaction wasn't executed.  AT&T charg

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

international day pass

We requested the international day pass to be added to one phone line in September 2022 for 30 days while abroad. It was added but only charged for a few days. The rest of the days traveled was charged for roaming minutes even though the phone had roaming OFF. Airplane mode was also turned on. We no

Questions

Scammed at BJs

I am ill over the lies I was told in order to sway me in to switching from a provider and my $76 monthly bill I already couldn’t afford to ATT and a higher bill. I walked in to BJs and was offered a “completely free iphone 14” (i was skeptical and needed to be reassured many times i wouldn’t have t

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(7)

Accepted Solution

Closed

complaint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need to file a complaint with corporate. An employee needs to go work for mcdonalds. I want my (Edited per community guidelines)ing money back from a bill i paid and then cancelled 4 days later. They said I would get a refund. Now they say.....oh sorry for you, no refund. Auto payment, been with a

Questions

Accepted Solution

I want my money back for my iPhone pro max 13 that I traded in!

AT&T U highway robbers! I traded in my iPhone Pro Max 13 with the value of $850. I only had your services for less than 6 months because of the poor connectivity issues and the outages that you had. By the way, I never received a credit for either. Looking back to my paperwork if I leave your se

Questions

Accepted Solution

Closed

I use over 800gb of data on an unlimited plan at at&t and got charged a 100 or more dollars???

When the plan said the usage of data is unlimited is unlimited right? And you don't pay extra if you don't over the limit right? So why did I get charged a 100 dollar or more on my card??

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Urgent: Stop Auto Payment and Refund for Service after Account Cancellation

Dear AT&T Customer Service, I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to urgently request your assistance regarding my AT&T account, which I requested to cancel and stop auto payment for cellular number (edited as per community guidelines) Despite my request, I have noticed charges

Questions

Accepted Solution

Billing Increase

I am sending this email because I have not been able to reach any customer service representative all day. The hold time is just simply ridiculous. I would have never changed from T-mobile if I knew this was gonna happen to me. My bill increased by $43 this month. I can’t get a live person on the ph

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.