Contributor
PK365
Billing issues with bundling !!!
[ Edited ]

I experienced this very same issue when I bundled all my services.  I have been a "bundle" customer for over a year now and I still have billing issues.  I've talked with customer service and made changes that were supposed to help, but they never do.  My bills range $500-1000 monthly on a regular basis, no matter what plan I choose.  The services were totally misrepresented when sold to me!!

[Subject edited to reflect new topic]

Former Community Manager
jamileh
My Device: iPhone 5 & Samsung Focus
Re: Billing issues with bundling !!!

Wow, that's a pretty wide range!

I'm sorry you have had billing problems for so long. Lets see if we can figure out a solution once and for all. 

Will you please send me a private message with your name, account number, phone number and the best time to contact you?

To send a private message, you can either click on the link in this message or click on the little blue envelope in the upper right hand corner, click "compose new message" and type my username in the "Send To" field.

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Tutor
ceceliaB1

I am so upset.  I am ready to change back to what I had and just pay out the contract.  It would still be cheaper, and I think that is what they want.

Former Community Manager
jamileh
My Device: iPhone 5 & Samsung Focus

I'm sorry you're having billing issues cecilia. 

I've forwarded your private message to our ATTCustomerCare folks and they will send you a private message to get some additional information from you. 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Tutor
qualitynet

Yes i think its good if you change back to what I had and just pay out the contract.

Community Support
ATTCustomerCare

HI Cecelia, 

I'm sorry you're having billing issues! I know we can get this straightened out. 

I sent you a private message requesting some contact information from you. Please take a look (blue envelope, upper right) and reply when you have a moment. 

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Send us a Private Message.  We are here to help Monday - Friday. For additional support, please visit AT&T Support Center  or Contact AT&T.

Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCustomerCare • FaceBook AT&T • YouTube AT&T

Contributor
Cdkthree36
I was just on the phone for at least 3 hours and was insulted to top it all off.!! Do not bundle bills!!!! It is the biggest headache!! My Internet was discontinued because they say I owe 500$ I only bundle for 3 months. After paying well over 1000 $s in 3 months they say I owe for wireless. I contact wireless they say I'm up to date. So where or who do I owe??? I went back and forth between the two for hours and ended with the DSL telling me " well you will have to call AT&T customer service" ... Who have I been talking too???? Please fix ... If I were AT&T " wireless" I would get away from the "fake" DSL AT&T and there rude customer service. I am beyond done!!!!
Posted from Apple iPhone